WHAT HAPPENED TO YESJULZ?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
c00n nikka, you do realize when a white girl goes from pro athlete, rappers and cool nikkas to Shea Butter nikkas, they are basically using the nicotine patch of Black men to go back to white men. You do realize that right. Why are you nikkas so damn dumb?
:ohhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas don't get it. When they ask about her exs, she says they played in sports, music, etc. This is a chick who made a sex tape with a pretty boy rican. She's just trying to slowly move back home and put in weird work to go back home.

These type of brothas always thinking they won when she leaves you for Connor when she only got with you to go back to Connor. Best believe once she's married and goes back to Black on the side, she's not getting with no Shea Butter, she's going back to the musicians and athletes as before.

White women don't do NOTHING without reasoning. They maybe emotional but even that is calculated. This shyt and the catch me outside girl is playing nikkas for suckers.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Come to the of it, i think some of my friends are in similar situations. They date these mad liberal educated white chicks who could get rid of that negro stain and easily go back to Connor and he wont even know it. Is it the same your end?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
c00n nikka, you do realize when a white girl goes from pro athlete, rappers and cool nikkas to Shea Butter nikkas, they are basically using the nicotine patch of Black men to go back to white men. You do realize that right. Why are you nikkas so damn dumb?
:bryan: Y'all dudes be going hard in these threads. Have me dying at work.

Bruh said nicotine patch

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
nikkas don't get it. When they ask about her exs, she says they played in sports, music, etc. This is a chick who made a sex tape with a pretty boy rican. She's just trying to slowly move back home and put in weird work to go back home.

These type of brothas always thinking they won when she leaves you for Connor when she only got with you to go back to Connor. Best believe once she's married and goes back to Black on the side, she's not getting with no Shea Butter, she's going back to the musicians and athletes as before.

White women don't do NOTHING without reasoning. They maybe emotional but even that is calculated. This shyt and the catch me outside girl is playing nikkas for suckers.
Come to the of it, i think some of my friends are in similar situations. They date these mad liberal educated white chicks who could get rid of that negro stain and easily go back to Connor and he wont even know it. Is it the same your end?

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google

l_Fh41li.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She cut all her hair off and went gay. She's dating this butch, female singer that she's always with. Check her sc and recent pics on her Ig.