WHAT HAPPENED TO YESJULZ?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch out here trying to give me the resident evil t virus and shyt"

Friends was like "da fukk nikka she ALWAYS had that shyt on her neck why you think we were :gucci: when you started fukking with her in the first place"

And then it hit me...the ass was so fat and the head was so good that that was the only sexual positions we ever hit...her on her knees and her bent over...i had somehow been smashing a chick 3 or 4 times a week for weeks...and had never once seen her neck:dahellwhat:
:dead: ONLY ON THE COLI. NEVER CHANGE BREHS. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

I dont care if this is :duck: or not. :pachaha:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To this day my close friends still clown me cause I once smashed this chick for weeks and everything was good...

So then she came through one day and we were going to go to the movies and she had this big ass HIDEOUS GROWTH ON HER NECK

shyt legit looked like
original_grow-your-own-grape-vine.jpg
on her neck...I mean not on her neck it was pretty much her neck...

Breh I made up a lie so fast about how I had to drive one of my friends somewhere and couldn't go to the movies...luckily he wasn't an ass about it and played along...

Then I was like "da fukk is all that shyt on her neck :dahellwhat: bytch out here trying to give me the resident evil t virus and shyt"

Friends was like "da fukk nikka she ALWAYS had that shyt on her neck why you think we were :gucci: when you started fukking with her in the first place"

And then it hit me...the ass was so fat and the head was so good that that was the only sexual positions we ever hit...her on her knees and her bent over...i had somehow been smashing a chick 3 or 4 times a week for weeks...and had never once seen her neck:dahellwhat:

Called her up...lied and told her I couldn't see her anymore cause I still had feelings for an ex that I didn't even have...and moved on to the next one...

:stopitslime: