What Happened To The Golden Age Of Black Sitcoms?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There were definitely more then than now but like someone said there are also less sitcoms now. Outside of Abc, most people aren’t doing the traditional family sitcoms anyway. And as long as black ish is around that’s always a good one to have. The mayor is a good look too so everyone in here bytching and moaning needs to check that out when it launches next month.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:Did this nikka just subliminally hint he's watching and likes Atlanta.

Nah I overtly hinted the internet is filled with Batman villains: cowardly and superstitious lot :russ: someone not saying something must obviously mean they don’t like it when in reality they probably just didn’t mention it.

I fukk with black ish as a sitcom from a black characters pov same with the mayor. But that doesn’t mean something like survivors remorse or Atlanta is bad if I didn’t mention it. Just not on my radar and that’s that.

But overall I still do love sitcoms. One of the best parts about September/October is watching them come back on tv. Loved them since I was a kid and will continue loving them:manny: black, white, or orange. Just be funny

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Nah I overtly hinted the internet is filled with Batman villains: cowardly and superstitious lot :russ: someone not saying something must obviously mean they don’t like it when in reality they probably just didn’t mention it.

I fukk with black ish as a sitcom from a black characters pov same with the mayor. But that doesn’t mean something like survivors remorse or Atlanta is bad if I didn’t mention it. Just not on my radar and that’s that.

But overall I still do love sitcoms. One of the best parts about September/October is watching them come back on tv. Loved them since I was a kid and will continue loving them:manny: black, white, or orange. Just be funny
:comeon:Breh you know why I replied and said Atlanta.

:ufdup:

Daps
I'd love to see a black sitcom in a black middle class neighborhood, and all the teachers, co-workers etc are black, but don't announce that everyone is black, just let people notice, and when the others mention it, say, "WHAT? I have no idea what you're talking about. We did colorblind casting. We just chose the best actors and extras for the show. Stop race baiting!!"

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:martin:Uncle Buck with Mike Epps was low key just as funny as Blackish and they cancelled that shyt. Should have been on Netflix or another streaming service.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'd love to see a black sitcom in a black middle class neighborhood, and all the teachers, co-workers etc are black, but don't announce that everyone is black, just let people notice, and when the others mention it, say, "WHAT? I have no idea what you're talking about. We did colorblind casting. We just chose the best actors and extras for the show. Stop race baiting!!"

That’s the pilot I wrote basically. It’s not a big deal most of the cast is black. Just is. It’s a matter of fact

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
fresh prince
martin
family matters
living single
hanging with mr cooper
jamie foxx show
waynes brothers
sinbad