What happened to Ashley R. from BET's College Hill?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So we gonna act like brothers aren't doing the same? Look at some of the white chicks PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES are putting rings on. No disrespect to them personally, but you're telling me RG3, Charles Barkley, and Russ Wilson all couldn't do MUCH better? :usure:

they all get clowned too.

and at least in RG3's case, he scooped up a known niqqer-lover with money before he had money of his own.

usually, most of these celebs that marry white women are usually dudes that werent pulling any bad black jawns growing up for one reason or another.........THE JASON PITTS SYNDROME.

but the knife thru the hearts of black women across america was when taye diggs married that random-lookin white girl. now that one right there was a hurt-piece for them.:laugh:

its much worse when it comes to the white girls that the average brother gets with though

the difference is, the average brother will knock down any chick that gives him the time of day, no matter their race or rating.

and lets be reality, most of the black dudes wifing up unattractive white women are basically dudes that cant pull attractive black women. either that or theyre living off the white broad.

come to atlanta then. shyt has been going on since 2009. I think the recession has something to do with it honestly

that may be because most of the black men in atlanta are too busy f*ckin each other.

:manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i never heard of this ashley r chick.

she mustve been on one of the later seasons.

i rocked with the first 2 or 3 seasons tho. THE FIRST ONE WE ROCKED WIT HARDBODY. yall remember that one?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i never heard of this ashley r chick.

she mustve been on one of the later seasons.

i rocked with the first 2 or 3 seasons tho. THE FIRST ONE WE ROCKED WIT HARDBODY. yall remember that one?
Ashley R was in a lot of music vids too bruh. She was in the "How We Do" video and a gang of other videos. She was also in the movie ATL.

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that season when they were in Chicago was by far the worst, same for the one that was in Atlanta or Florida.

I wonder what "No Draws" is up too?

No draws got saved a few years ago by some dude in the navy. Has at least one kid

3235_73751834511_4657474_n.jpg

Interesting enough Nina from the same season.........

mainphoto.jpg

DIX_9804.jpg

familyphoto.jpg

Nina Moch and Brad Johnson's Wedding Website

Daps
lmao at how mad some of you bums are :deadrose: but for real tho he looks armenian or latino with a hook nose lol he aint no whiteboy I wish he was so some of you faggets would get your feelings hurt worse haha

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
For some reason looking at her pic made me feel hella old. I totally forgot about her and that season of College Hill but I instantly remember now after I seen it. I remember what I was doing that summer that shyt was on and everything. Damn time flies.[DOUBLEPOST=1397542392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brittany6.jpg

For the X-Rated joints search Brittani Lewis on Bing images.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ at the outcome of this thread.

What to those 2 chicks from the first College Hill at Southern? The chick from Houston and the short thick chick.[DOUBLEPOST=1397542700][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason looking at her pic made me feel hella old. I totally forgot about her and that season of College Hill but I instantly remember now after I seen it. I remember what I was doing that summer that shyt was on and everything. Damn time flies.[DOUBLEPOST=1397542392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brittany6.jpg

For the X-Rated joints search Brittani Lewis on Bing images.

Brittney Lewis was a freak.:whew:

GOAT season of College Hill.

:mjlol: When that fake Carlton Banks was pushed into that camp fire. :dead:

Last edited:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Which city had the hottest bishes tho? I had a thang for Chuanda.
Chuanda-Mason-posing-in-the-hottub-in-a-white-bikini.jpg
I don't know what it was about her but she was one of the sexiest women I have ever seen. She also was on American Gladiators as a contestant. Her and that Farrelle chick and the Kiya chick was the 3 finest women on "Hell Date" in my opinion.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't know what it was about her but she was one of the sexiest women I have ever seen. She also was on American Gladiators as a contestant. Her and that Farrelle chick and the Kiya chick was the 3 finest women on "Hell Date" in my opinion.
That chic Simone Shepherd from Hell Date was coo too

pic2.jpg

Simone-Shepherd-Feet-1037276.jpg