What happened to all the Sony journalists “just reporting the news” ?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
A 30fps capped mode with a higher resolution got y'all puffing y'all chest? :laff:
It's not even native 4K in the 30fps mode.
Your response is weird.

I think the thread and the brehs in it are highlighting how the "I'm just being objective and reporting the up to date comparisons" nikkas have their mouths shut and not making that same type of thread with this game.

You don't see that.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm one of the few honest poster on here that play all systems. If something sucks it sucks. Again y'all just see what y'all want to see and cherry pick.

My preference xbox is known and not much else.

:unimpressed:
Negro please. You basically Meech light. Ya'll only say that whole, "I play all consoles" just so you can make these lying ass posts like this, to front like you impartial. :mjpls: fukk outta here with that ole bullshyt.:pacspit:

I already pulled your card before breh. You say you prefer Xbox, which is whatever, but mostly post about preferring Playstation games, that is, when you're not ironically spending the bulk of your posts trying to shyt on playstation, under the guise of "just telling it like it is". Cept never tell it like it is if it's a negative towards Xbox. :shaq2:

Whole style is oxymoron, and yet, you's an actual ox moron to believe that you otherwise. Either that or you just full of shyt. Probably both.:manny: Clowns gon be clowns.:smugbiden: Just keep it a buck and own it, fool.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your response is weird.

I think the thread and the brehs in it are highlighting how the "I'm just being objective and reporting the up to date comparisons" nikkas have their mouths shut and not making that same type of thread with this game.

You don't see that.
They know, they just don't like it, it's not even just with this game. It's everything that is a 1 up for xbox, even just news rumors. Once DF told them that AC was performing better because of resolution being locked on PS5 it was nothing but :mjlol::pachaha: and:umad:

It wasn't some huge difference but still it was performing better. The same faces in here was in there but now its

6b085a8bedd540b448a0191c2e612902.gif

Truth of the matter we won't see big differences either way for a bit of time, but overall the series x should pull ahead. Unless the dev tools end up being on some PS3 trash tip.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Negro please. You basically Meech light. Ya'll only say that whole, "I play all consoles" just so you can make these lying ass posts like this, to front like you impartial. :mjpls: fukk outta here with that ole bullshyt.:pacspit:

I already pulled your card before breh. You say you prefer Xbox, which is whatever, but mostly post about preferring Playstation games, that is, when you're not ironically spending the bulk of your posts trying to shyt on playstation, under the guise of "just telling it like it is". Cept never tell it like it is if it's a negative towards Xbox. :shaq2:

Whole style is oxymoron, and yet, you's an actual ox moron to believe that you otherwise. Either that or you just full of shyt. Probably both.:manny: Clowns gon be clowns.:smugbiden: Just keep it a buck and own it, fool.
Keep my name out your mouth buddy.

I don’t do much on here but play around and talk a bit of shyt.

As @The Mad Titan said you clowns see what you wanna see. Every single Xbox game/topic/thread is overrun with PlayStation goofys talking crazy on here.

We ain’t doing none of that.

That’s the point of this thread. You clowns don’t even see what you are doing.

It’s actually kinda pitiful:smh:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Keep my name out your mouth buddy.

I don’t do much on here but play around and talk a bit of shyt.

As @The Mad Titan said you clowns see what you wanna see. Every single Xbox game/topic/thread is overrun with PlayStation goofys talking crazy on here.

We ain’t doing none of that.

That’s the point of this thread. You clowns don’t even see what you are doing.

It’s actually kinda pitiful:smh:

Admittedly, you've calmed down (only as of recently) and just reserved to just post a smiley here and there. In your prime tho, you was Mad Titan xs3 tho. I figured you done had a mid-life crisis or something, lol.

And nah, aside from direct comparative threads, I don't see Playstation heads in them shytting on Xbox in xbox specific threads, specially not to the degree it is the other way around. Could be cuz I'm rarely ever in Xbox threads, as it's nothing of interest to me there.

Meanwhile, the same 4-5 posters will run rampant looking for "news" trying to throw shyt and will be all up in the Playstation threads trying to throw salt at every chance they get. It's disgusting. Even moreso when ya'll same clowns try to lie and deny.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your response is weird.

You don't see that.
Your response is even weirder.

I think in this thread I was highlighting how this comparison is flawed and not "oBjEcTiVe!" seeing as how the game isn't even running natively on PS5 and neither is the Xbox.

It's not a valid comparison comparing the BC versions of a game and championing an optional 30fps mode that runs at a slightly higher resolution that isn't 4K(because it's in BC mode) all because your stannery can't be controlled.

Look at all the other "nEwS!" comparison threads, all were actual native PS5/Series X games running on the same modes/patches for comparison purposes.

Series X's BC solution can have more options patched in meanwhile the game on PS5 is essentially the PS4 Pro version with an uncapped framerate and the XSX the XB1X version with an optional mode.

But I'm sure you knew that though. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm one of the few honest poster on here that play all systems. If something sucks it sucks. Again y'all just see what y'all want to see and cherry pick.

My preference xbox is known and not much else.

My preference is Playstation but I actually like Xbox and gamepass. Most of the time I'm just playing around when I flame Xbox. I'm definitely getting one next year.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Admittedly, you've calmed down (only as of recently) and just reserved to just post a smiley here and there. In your prime tho, you was Mad Titan xs3 tho. I figured you done had a mid-life crisis or something, lol.

And nah, aside from direct comparative threads, I don't see Playstation heads in them shytting on Xbox in xbox specific threads, specially not to the degree it is the other way around. Could be cuz I'm rarely ever in Xbox threads, as it's nothing of interest to me there.

Meanwhile, the same 4-5 posters will run rampant looking for "news" trying to throw shyt and will be all up in the Playstation threads trying to throw salt at every chance they get. It's disgusting. Even moreso when ya'll same clowns try to lie and deny.
Like I said. You see what you want to see. At any given moment we got multiple “just reporting the negative Xbox news” threads. Every single Xbox release has dudes randomly shytting on the game. Nobody come in PlayStation threads and says anything.

Only shyt it talk is when I’m clowning PlayStation stans. I’m not on here just randomly looking to shyt on Sony products. Nobody really does that.

You may not see it cause you don’t care to see it. But reality is there.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

You talk alot for a nikka that don't pay attention, or don't get the trolling in response to the OVERWHLEMING bias here.

I literally explained this over and over, having exclusive games don't make me a fan of the system or company. (Me)
Windows users having exclusives apps, features and connections doesn't make Mac users a fan of windows machines and vice versa

I post things that aren't positive about sony here because literally NO one else does, but somehow playstation stans that never owned a xbox, don't follow it, and don't like it can make a laundry list of "concerns and problems" for the xbox:mjlol:

As for posting about sony games, like I said you only see what you looking for. How many PC game threads you post in? or Nintendo? Whatever game I'm playing I post in the thread about, and since the majority are multi plat OR nintendo, How and I'm spending the BULK of my time in playstation threads or hyping up playstation games.?

Is it because I played Final Fantasy 7 RE GOT, TLOU and Miles this year?! :mjlol: Or because GOW is one of my favorite games? Wait, I can't like the games and not like the company. That makes no sense...:ohhh: Your head would really be blow if I posted up the playstation 1st party games I didn't like.:mjgrin:

I also played gear tactics, grounded, Marvel avengers, yakuza, wasteland 3 mario, hyrule warriors, Xenoblades, and a ton of other games throughout the year NOT on playstation.

But yeah I talk about how I prefer playstation games :umad:

Please find one post about me preferring playstation games.

And even if you did it (you wont) doesn't matter I simply prefer the xbox, the eco system and how they handle things better than I do playstation.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What is it exactly that you are winning? Is Sony splitting their profits with you?

The emotional investment some of yall have in this shyt is startling :dead:
Brehs in the Cyberpunk thread damn near got the pom-poms out talmbout "CDPR won" after the latest patch :picard:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the trolling in response to the OVERWHLEMING:ohhh::mjlol: bias:stopitslime: here.

I post things that aren't positive about sony here because literally NO one else does, - :francis::mjlol::usure::gucci::comeon:

You said a lot of shyt here ranging from the eh...whatever to bullshyt, but this part here is pretty much 1/2 of the confirmation I was saying all along, tho even half if that is also bullshyt. No need to pay attention to the rest, cuz it's just juelzing.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Like I said. You see what you want to see. At any given moment we got multiple “just reporting the negative Xbox news” threads. Every single Xbox release has dudes randomly shytting on the game. Nobody come in PlayStation threads and says anything.

Only shyt it talk is when I’m clowning PlayStation stans. I’m not on here just randomly looking to shyt on Sony products. Nobody really does that.

You may not see it cause you don’t care to see it. But reality is there.

Meech dawg, if you gon come back up in here talking lies, I suggest you go back to your Smiley land filled vacation.

The only weirdness of all this shyt is how ya'll xbots catch convenient amnesia for all the stuff ya'll say ya'll don't do, when ya'll do it just fine and well, en masse and at many times, more often than Playstation heads.