What happened to all the Sony journalists “just reporting the news” ?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meech dawg, if you gon come back up in here talking lies, I suggest you go back to your Smiley land filled vacation.

The only weirdness of all this shyt is how ya'll xbots catch convenient amnesia for all the stuff ya'll say ya'll don't do, when ya'll do it just fine and well, en masse and at many times, more often than Playstation heads.
Truth is in the record. Which PlayStation game thread am I in bothering folks?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Meech dawg, if you gon come back up in here talking lies, I suggest you go back to your Smiley land filled vacation.

The only weirdness of all this shyt is how ya'll xbots catch convenient amnesia for all the stuff ya'll say ya'll don't do, when ya'll do it just fine and well, en masse and at many times, more often than Playstation heads.
Y'all?I'm an "xbot"; fukked do I do? Matter of fact, outside of a few of the loudest voices; what do the xbots on this forum do, exactly?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What is it exactly that you are winning? Is Sony splitting their profits with you?

The emotional investment some of yall have in this shyt is startling :dead:
Lol, word.

A gamer is winning if he's enjoying his platform. I'm enjoying mine, most nikkas m, it seems are enjoying theirs.

But, other nikkas are WINNING because, what, they are the nephews of the Sony CEO?

Goofy shyt:mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Thats half the funny arguing with sony cats on here ... they have more games ... they sell more which is obvious
so anytime you see a semblance of insecurity they explode and cry, its been this way for 10 years or more
You hardly ever see anyone from another system crying or talking shyt because nobody cares besides Sony stans
Its hard to "win" when you are always crying like a bytch and acting insecure :sas2: Sony is a great system and always has been. Most times when Xbox in particular is posted is from a factual standpoint, not saying that Playstation doesnt come with facts also and runs a very tight company
The fans make Sony hard to like because they are always crying and not enjoying gaming at all, which speaks volumes.

The one dude in here 4 posts up is trying to deny the other dude from saying he loves and owns Playstation too :skip: How are you gonna tell another man he doesnt love some shyt he owns and plays? I'm also a Xbox cat who owns Nintendo and Playstation...some of yall dont even got next gen shyt :dead: and still wanna argue. I platinumed the first spiderman and it was ehhh to me... didnt even bother caring about the DLC for it. Cats swore up and down that the new spiderman was a gamechanger and how amazing Sony is.... but they beat it also in 3 days and its the same game as the first one. A few games are cool on playstation but if I missed them completely it wouldnt leave a sour taste in my mouth at all. I've literally been playing God of War since 2005 when it dropped. How much longer am I supposed to care? The best part is when Sony stans post Halo or Gears shyt, I havent cared for Halo since the first one, and I dont even remember which gears I played, I think it was gears 2. Those shyts are both trash. If anything Xbox showed me that none of that hype shyt matters... just give me games to play that I actually enjoy.

Even if Bethesda made Elder Scrolls and Fallout, Doom... etc Xbox only .... I would still cop a playstation ... because I'm a gamer. I dont give a fukk which system you throw these shyts on I'm gonna play the games I like regardless.

It's almost like watching an abusive relationship and you're the neighbor
You got a normal life, stable... anything you need.... and its covered, couldnt ask for more
then you see the bytch next door with a Landrover but her husband beats her and doesnt let her hold any money...she comes out side with makeup on her eye talking about "Honey, we are winning!!" :gucci::russ:

4q4ac8.gif