What happened to all the Sony journalists “just reporting the news” ?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn now us cyberpunk brehs gotta fight? Well, alright.:troll:

Yes, the xbox runs backwards compatible games better, i thought we knew this already? Let’s wait and see who runs the current gen version of the game better.

we didn't get a framerate/performance vs fidelity option is why it's better though :mjlol:

Most powahful console wins because it got a graphics option :dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
this is the reason why the X Series version is better

"switch between Quality and Performance modes whenever you like from the options menu. Quality caps performance to 30fps while striving to reach a higher resolution with greater visual fidelity, while Performance aims for 60fps but sacrifices some luscious graphics in the process."

"The PS4 version of Cyberpunk appears to default to 60fps on PlayStation 5, but there’s seemingly no option to sacrifice frame rate for a higher resolution like on Xbox’s next-gen console."

Since they didn't give Playstation that option, that gives them the dub :mjlol:

An option is why it's better now :laff:
You have 3X the performance upgrades and still old gen band aides. Your system is trash:laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we didn't get a framerate/performance vs fidelity option is why it's better though :mjlol:

Most powahful console wins because it got a graphics option :dead:

It’s a small victory for them, and they’ll take it. Scraps.

They’ve been bragging about BC for 9 months now so it’s all they really got at this point. Halo looking like an early 2022 game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You have 3X the performance upgrades and still old gen band aides. Your system is trash:laff:
Q0Pw81F.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
LMAO CDPR been on Microsoft dikk for a while. You think they wouldn't incentivize that version when it's basically an update to the One X? :mjtf:

nikkas had a marketing deal with Ubisoft and couldn't get the same attention, you know Phil put that call :mjlol:
This has nothing to do with CD project red favoring Microsoft's console.

That resolution mode is exclusive to the series x. Sony doesn't allow developers to create patches for last gen games to enhance those games on ps5. They would need to get that mode working on ps4 pro in order for it to appear on ps5.

If sony allowed ps5 exclusives patches for ps4 games this wouldn't be a problem.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
This has nothing to do with CD project red favoring Microsoft's console.

That resolution mode is exclusive to the series x. Sony doesn't allow developers to create patches for last gen games to enhance those games on ps5. They would need to get that mode working on ps4 pro in order for it to appear on ps5.

If sony allowed ps5 exclusives patches for ps4 games this wouldn't be a problem.

I feel like this is bullshyt. Like mad cap based on what I've heard from people on here and in real life.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Here go the fukking excuses...:russ:

My 3 year old one x is performing the Sony monstrosity

What excuse? It's all facts if you follow anything CDPR been saying the past few years. The hypothetical was just jokes lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the backwards compatible version of the game being compared.

Sony’s PS5 has one image output which strives to reach 60 frames per second and a resolution that seemingly fails to hit native 4K.

It runs beautifully, exhibiting a smoothness I honestly wasn’t expecting after being swayed away from the console versions during the review period. Unfortunately, visuals take a notable dip when compared to PC and Xbox Series X. Lower quality presets are being used, which becomes evident in draw distance, shadows and particle effects being rather underwhelming.

Xbox Series X fares much better, largely because you can switch between Quality and Performance modes whenever you like from the options menu. Quality caps performance to 30fps while striving to reach a higher resolution with greater visual fidelity, while Performance aims for 60fps but sacrifices some luscious graphics in the process.
The only difference is Series X's 30fps mode but higher resolution. They run the same in performance mode.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
we have to wait for the patch. I think CD projekt needs money and released the game to start generating revenue to complete it for multiplats.

I looked at their board in terms of stocks and it doesn't look like they really have a lot of big players in ball the Creator and his brother are on the board

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I feel like this is bullshyt. Like mad cap based on what I've heard from people on here and in real life.
Do your own research on the problem then.

Find one ps4 game with a patch exclusively to ps5.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Do your own research on the problem then.

Find one ps4 game with a patch exclusively to ps5.

Like a next gen patch? I thought mad games were having performance boosts on the 5? My coworker said Ghosts was like a whole new game and it was pretty much locked at 60fps.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Like a next gen patch? I thought mad games were having performance boosts on the 5? My coworker said Ghosts was like a whole new game and it was pretty much locked at 60fps.

Ghost got a patch that allowed that and yea, it looks good AF. So did games like no mans sky.

Some games that have an uncapped frame rate or dynamic resolutions from the PS4 Pro version saw better performance on the 5, with out a patch.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Ghost got a patch that allowed that and yea, it looks good AF. So did games like no mans sky.

Some games that have an uncapped frame rate or dynamic resolutions from the PS4 Pro version saw better performance on the 5, with out a patch.

Thats what I'm trying to understand from mans, like I understand some games don't benefit. nikkas still waiting for FromSoft to turn the switch on Bloodbourne.

But to saying Sony ain't allow devs to juice the games functionality just sounded false to everything I've heard since release. The dev/publisher yeah I can understand but why would sony deny nikkas upping the quality. nikkas just say anything out here.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:series x /PS5 patch don't drop till next year

but i understand you guys need every little win you can get