What gym you brehs go to, and how much is your gym membership?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh: You work at the gym or just in Burbank? I just got my membership and only been once so far. Cute white girl signed me up :smugfavre:

I see, was about to say, there's only like 4 or 5 black people who workout there. I've been alternating between LA fitness and Miami recently. I was solely going to Miami for a year straight though...

It's within walking distance to the crib :manny:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if anybody mentioned this but you can cop a 2 year 24hr fitness membership at Costco for 300:lift:

Can go to different 24 hr locations too.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I see, was about to say, there's only like 4 or 5 black people who workout there. I've been alternating between LA fitness and Miami recently. I was solely going to Miami for a year straight though...

It's within walking distance to the crib :manny:

Yeah I saw like one other black person when I went. Might holla at those boxing classes to see what they're looking like. It's in a good area though. Going to the gym, getting a protein shake on your way out and then going next door to stock up on groceries :ahh:

It seems like it's a pretty cool gym though. Not too crowded, easy to get in and get out. Plus they keep telling me they're putting in saunas upstairs.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I use our campus gym (which is actually pretty damn nice for a school gym).

$10/month, deducted pre-tax from my check.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Details on how you got that rate?

Went up there and they let me know you had different rates based on the initiation fee you wanted to pay. Since the initiation fee is a one time thing and your monthly rate will never change. I thought about how much money I would save next year...and took the hit this year.

AwkwardHand

Hand in awkward places
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVALLL
I work at an office park for a major bank, we got a gym on campus. I'm payin' $20 bucks a month.

Corporate PAWGS everywhere. And the black chix that be in those damn Zumba classes :ohlawd:, Gawd bless our genetics.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Planet Fintess $10

I want to join a full fledged gym. I was a member at the YMCA but I moved and it's pretty far so I dropped it. buy the only options is one that cost $60 a month and is about a half mile away or Snap / Anytime fitness. I got Snap to send me a 30 day trial so I can check out their facilities but my hopes are pretty low. Anytime wants a year contract so screw them. Will probably be stuck with the $60 joint meaning I'll be paying $70 a month in gym fees.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Club Fitness here in St. Louis. They built a new one right around the corner from my crib at the beginning of the year. And I pay only $10 a month. Has all the stuff I need for a gym.