What gym you brehs go to, and how much is your gym membership?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Charter Fitness in Chicago.

$20 a month for premium membership. Basic was $10 but with premium I can bring guests and go to other locations.

:thinking:

Let me look this up...because by Saturday...I was going to switch from where I'm at now...to LA Fitness.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Synergy.

24 hours, and around the corner from my house. about 35 a month. well worth it considering how close and convenient it is.
Mayne I was at Synergy for like a year and a half. Worst gym in NYC by a landslide

I'm at NYSC paying ~$50-60/month. I can't remember the exact figures but it was an "alumni" deal they called me up about out of the blue. I was there for a while and liked it, but it was killing my pockets (~$90/mo back then). I found out about Synergy and signed up with wifey (~$60/mo for me AND wifey). It was terrible though. Just nasty, real slimy trainers, shytty facilities. They did have a couple of machines I miss though.

Anyways NYSC gave me a call out of the blue about an "alumni" deal. $50 a month to go back, no brainer. And they have a pool + deal with my wife's company, so she was down with that. We've been there for I wanna say a year or so and I like it. I really do miss those damn machines at Synergy though (individual hand cable row machines and chin up bar with the 45 degree grips).

Daps
189196_10151153158881987_1488911113_n.jpg

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
university gym, 180 a year for access to 2 diff gyms.. got all the weights, bars, and racks you need.. they dont really care about machines.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
$35 a month at 24 Hour fitness here in Houston. It's like 3 of them on Westheimer (close to my house) all within a couple of miles of each other plus the facilities are clean and have the machines and a large free weight area I like along with a basketball court at the sport locations so the days Im not doing weights I go in and get 40 minutes of cardio on the machines then I go hoop for a little while.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I just joined Equinox.... fukk ya'll im not saying what I pay, My work covers half of the costs

:pacspit:

All I know is... It is worth it... The women are hotter at nice clubs, facilities cleaner, and it is mostly rich yuppies so they barely use the equipment that I use :manny:

I know this because I was a long time 24 Hour fitness user and my contract just ended...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Lifetime bought up a bunch of the Lifestyle Family Fitness Gyms around here, but they didn't put up all the bells and whistles of the OG Lifetime. That gym had me like :to: but I couldn't keep up with the drive there, as much as I was going. Really started eating into a nikka's gas money.