What gym you brehs go to, and how much is your gym membership?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I just joined Equinox.... fukk ya'll im not saying what I pay, My work covers half of the costs

:pacspit:

All I know is... It is worth it... The women are hotter at nice clubs, facilities cleaner, and it is mostly rich yuppies so they barely use the equipment that I use :manny:

I know this because I was a long time 24 Hour fitness user and my contract just ended...

i've been an equinox all access member for almost 4 years now, expensive as shyt but also some of the nicest gyms i've ever worked out in.

equinox in miami next week is going to be :ohlawd::takedat::whew::wow::ooh::ahh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My job has a gym in it and a gym at another location. Was 20 a month for the first six months and now it's free. My girl goes to planet fitness and its like 10 a month, but that shyt wack. They had a pizza day last week....:heh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I just joined Equinox.... fukk ya'll im not saying what I pay, My work covers half of the costs

:pacspit:

All I know is... It is worth it... The women are hotter at nice clubs, facilities cleaner, and it is mostly rich yuppies so they barely use the equipment that I use :manny:

I know this because I was a long time 24 Hour fitness user and my contract just ended...

i think my bro said it membership can run around 100+

mos def i'm fukking wit Equinox., when i get put on. The cost is relative....

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i think my bro said it membership can run around 100+

mos def i'm fukking wit Equinox., when i get put on. The cost is relative....

have you ever checked out the ones in cali? i'm supposed to be going to visit some friends in LA mid 2013 and im looking fwd to checking out the scenery there, too.