What gym you brehs go to, and how much is your gym membership?

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I switched from Planet Fitness :gag: to New York Sports Club:blessed:
. It's seriously a difference of night and day. PF was overcrowded with people sitting on machines on their phones for 20 mins. PF was 70% female, but they didn't squat (no squat rack :lolbron:)

I hopped on the $20 a month deal/ $40 yearly/ $200 one time fee at NYSC. The women there are :ohlawd: . I def regret wasting a year at PF.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Just got a membership to O2 fitness through my new job. I'm able to go to two locations for 25 a month. One is a 24 hr joint, which I need and will gladly sacrifice five the 20 minute drive for.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm over here at 24 hour fitness paying 28 a month, only thing is that its quite a distance from me

24 hour paying,14 a month. You got played breh:umad:

I'm on that costco 330 for 2 year plan :lawd:

I'm addicted to working out so I have no problem with a 2 year commitment

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I switched from Planet Fitness :gag: to New York Sports Club:blessed:
. It's seriously a difference of night and day. PF was overcrowded with people sitting on machines on their phones for 20 mins. PF was 70% female, but they didn't squat (no squat rack :lolbron:)

I hopped on the $20 a month deal/ $40 yearly/ $200 one time fee at NYSC. The women there are :ohlawd: . I def regret wasting a year at PF.
NYSC was pretty good. That is a really good price too. And yea the women are :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: but that is NY women with money to go to the gym in general

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
NYSC I have the 70.00 membership where I can go to any club. The one by my house in Forest Hills is my main club now.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LA Fitness / $45 a month so I can get to any location, even when I travel

...but I'm definite need for a 24 hour gym though, that whole closing at 8 on the weekends shyt is NOT whats happening. I having to work around my shyt just to make it in before they close.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
LA Fitness / $45 a month so I can get to any location, even when I travel

...but I'm definite need for a 24 hour gym though, that whole closing at 8 on the weekends shyt is NOT whats happening. I having to work around my shyt just to make it in before they close.
costco 24 fitness for $400(active) or 600(supersport) for 2 years.
:heh: you're paying almost that much for a year.

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
I paid $600 upfront for 24 Hour Fitness all sport and lower clubs... for 3 years and then $50 a year after
They (not surprisingly) stopped doing this deal soon after I got that deal.

It was a lot to put $600 all upfront but $50 a year after is a great deal.

Then they got shady.

They raised the deal so now I pay $100 a year going forward.

Still a good deal that's $8.30 a month but it's for sports clubs and lower.

ALL the new 24 hour fitness clubs opening are SUPER sport and ULTRA sport which means that I would have to get off my current plan to go to those... They are even doing small changes and calling gyms that were sport to SUPER sport, It's frustrating only being able to go to older clubs... but it is what it is for now.

Will probably jump ship at some point.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still going to a place called anytime fitness (yes I am in the military and have access to free gyms on post but I legit detest all of the BS rules and crap of using them) I pay 30 a month and it's open 24-7 and has every piece of equipment I could want except for a stairclimber...It's a straight gym so no basketball court or pool etc....Also for 30 a month you also get access to all other anytime fitness locations. I'm in Oklahoma now no longer in Texas.