What gym do you go to/train at?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Gold's Gym. 2 min walk from my office. I go right after work. Showers and lockers as well.

$35 a month but a I have a corporate subsidy for $35.

But that subsisdy get's taxed so in really it's like $20 :francis:.

A very solid gym, it has everything you'd want from a gym. Only thing I'd wish is that there were a few more squat racks and foldable benches. Other than that, pretty good.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I go to Lifetime Fitness, but i'm thinking about switching to 24 hours because this current Lifetime Fitness that I go to basketball court closes at 12 midnight :francis:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
This thread is confusing. I'm looking for a gym membership in the next fews days, but all these gyms sound like they have more cons than pros. I'm just looking to build some muscle (but not no Hulk-level ish). I don't care about cardio because I have a treadmill at my crib. It definitely has to be 24-hour though.

Is there a breh or brehette here who knows what they're talking about and can help?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is confusing. I'm looking for a gym membership in the next fews days, but all these gyms sound like they have more cons than pros. I'm just looking to build some muscle (but not no Hulk-level ish). I don't care about cardio because I have a treadmill at my crib. It definitely has to be 24-hour though.

Is there a breh or brehette here who knows what they're talking about and can help?

just go to planet fitness or anytime fitness depending on where you live.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a coincidence. Those are the two gyms I'm torn between. I'm about to research further. Good looking out breh.

I prefer anytime to Planet Fitness...Planet Fitness however is cheaper however....10-20 at planet Fitness vs 30-40 at Anytime....

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does AF have a buddy pass membership?

no they don't you can bring people in with you they just have to sign in...Problem is that they usually only allow it during the hours where one of the membership salesman is working.

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
One Life Fitness at $35 a month, Its literally across the street from my building so I walk to and from :yeshrug:
Before I moved I used to go to XSport and that gyms was nice as hell, 24hrs, 3 floors, pool, suana, steam room, basketball court, everything but got PACKED :hhh: and would be terrible after work

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York sports club. All over NYC. Bout to switch my membership went up to 75 for that passport pass.

Hope to switch it to one gym shyt. Blink is decent enough.