What gym do you go to/train at?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
small/independent facilities >> chain gyms. but if you're all about doing your own thing or have a crazy schedule, i can see the need for a 24-hour/big box gym.

i got the 24 hour fitness membership as a secondary membership, their gyms are hit or miss, some downright :flabbynsick: and full of health code violations :gag: but i'll use them to add in extra cardio workouts throughout the week

bout to sign up for class pass as well, there's some other places i've been wanting to check out as well as some yoga studios.

i actually can't believe how much i spend per month on fitness :snoop:, would have been cheaper to get plastic surgery :heh: but if i'm gonna drop money, might as well be on my health

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i actually can't believe how much i spend per month on fitness :snoop:, would have been cheaper to get plastic surgery :heh: but if i'm gonna drop money, might as well be on my health

health is wealth..i pay for a regular gym membership per month (65/mo) and an upfront punch card membership (800 bucks) to a boxing gym so when I can I go, I go in to keep my hands sharp and dangerous...on top of the supplements I buy..shyt is crazy but its for the best investment..yourself

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Definitely thinking about leaving 24 hour fitness come January. Found out my boy got a deal where he's only paying $24 per month while I'm paying $40 for the same shyt. fukk them bytches :camby:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Belong to Lakeshore Athletic Club. Has only two locations in Chicago - Lincoln Park and Lakeshore East. Not a traditional gym in the sense that the focus is on strength training but also provides for a few other cool amenities such as the largest indoor rock climbing wall in the country, golf simulators, squash courts. It is one of the higher end clubs in the city, similar to the East Bank Club, so monthly membership can be a bit pricey compared more affordable chains.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
LA Fitness. Got the statewide plan for $35/month so I can pretty much go to any location here in GA. The one in Atlantic Station though is where all the strippers and IG models be working out at :whew:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I have an alumni membership at Georgia Tech. It's 2 miles away and a pretty big university facility. Only downside is that it's more crowded than a regular gym during the after work hours. But they got 6 basketball courts so I can hoop + workout

Silkk

Daps
I have an alumni membership at Georgia Tech. It's 2 miles away and a pretty big university facility. Only downside is that it's more crowded than a regular gym during the after work hours. But they got 6 basketball courts so I can hoop + workout
And I bet them women in there be :banderas:

Silkk

Daps
LA Fitness. Got the statewide plan for $35/month so I can pretty much go to any location here in GA. The one in Atlantic Station though is where all the strippers and IG models be working out at :whew:
They close too early for me. I want to be able to get it in whenever I feel like it

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The joint I used to use at the school I was working at was crazy. $30 million new facility, mad levels, basketball courts, sauna and steam rooms, Olympic pool, rock climbing wall... cost me $15 a month. This new joint got nothin on it, but it's still a fine option. This one is 100% free, so that's cool too.