What Genre of Movie Do you Refuse to Watch?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
For me it's got to Action Adventure. I watch it but won't go out of my way to get a ticket to see those kind of flicks. It's just something about those movies that bore the hell out of me. Folks all in the theater all like :krs:, while I'm like:

giphy.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm actually completely fukking done with US military war movies after being in the military for a few years now.

Just the idea of Hacksaw Ridge made me throw up in my mouth. Had to walk out of my film class when it was brought up.
alotta bullshyt behind the curtain huh. Night and day i bet

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it's got to Action Adventure. I watch it but won't go out of my way to get a ticket to see those kind of flicks. It's just something about those movies that bore the hell out of me. Folks all in the theater all like :krs:, while I'm like:

giphy.gif
Refuse to sanction that buffoonery breh.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
alotta bullshyt behind the curtain huh. Night and day i bet
it ain't even that so much as I could easily see this shyt happen at work to people I know.

why glamorize that shyt? I feel the same way about hood movies but at least they don't throw gang signs or rep their hood constantly the way these movies wave a flag in your face at the end.

*dude gets shot to pieces*

:damn::mjcry:

*reinforcements show up. flag waving*

:ooh::blessed: