What games are you playing on the PS5 at launch...?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • astro’s playroom (comes with PS5)
  • spider-man miles morales
  • madden 21 (on the fence about this)
  • cyberpunk (PS4 version is playable on PS5)

primary list has stayed the same...

kena (very possible)

returnal (possible)

COD (possible)

...COD is still possible...but the others won’t drop til 2021

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saw a commercial for this...looks decent...who the fukk chose the song tho??

I love a lot of james brown’s music but nah :heh:

*edit*

read a couple articles from ppl who were able to demo it...both point out it’s an obvious cross between AC odyssey and BOTW for better of for worse...I’ll keep an eye out for it...it’s coming to practically all gaming systems...drops 12/3

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

looks ok still but watching more gameplay it just looks like an exact mash-up clone of the titles I mentioned above but I didn’t see much else that gives it it’s own identity...I might be tempted to pick this up if I can use enough reward points to knock the price down to $20

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
100% first game I'm playing is Demons Souls. :wow:

I want Sack Boy to be good but I could see it not being great. If the reviews are good I'll cop it right away. If not I'll cop Miles Morales.

Definitely playing through Astro Bot. The vr joint is a certified classic. And it will be a good way to test out the dualsense.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Spider-man Miles and DMC5SE :blessed:

Beat vanilla Persona 5 3 times on PS4, Royal once
And I'm a beat vanilla P5 again :shaq:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
you know what?

I might fukk with that...I don’t think I’ve played a DMC game since PS2

man it’s crazy. DMC is the game I saw that made me dell my Dreamcast and cop a used ps2. But I haven’t played it since 3 frfr.
I even enjoyed dmc 2 :pachaha:

I loved the action but I don’t think I ever got into the story frfr. May try again if they remake 1.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man it’s crazy. DMC is the game I saw that made me dell my Dreamcast and cop a used ps2. But I haven’t played it since 3 frfr.
I even enjoyed dmc 2 :pachaha:

I loved the action but I don’t think I ever got into the story frfr. May try again if they remake 1.

I definitely played the first one...can’t remember if I played 2...the last one I played came out around the same timeframe as san andreas

*edit*

ya I’m pretty sure I played 2...it came out about a year before san andreas...but I bought them both at the same time

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I purposely decided to wait to play a couple of PS4 games on the PS5, so I can have games to play on the new system, especially with covid delaying a lot of games.

Ghost of Tsushima
Nba 2k21
Spiderman

I might even get DMC for nostalgia, as that was my first rated M game, or try out demon souls since I’ve heard so much about it.

With these titles, along with some of the games available at launch through the PlayStation plus collection, I should be set for a while

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Madden
COD maybe. Seeing this alpha gameplay has been underwhelming. Is there a BR planned for it?
Spider-Man
Demon Souls & Cyberpunk - RPGs aint my thing but I'll give it a try.