What games are you playing on the PS5 at launch...?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn, demon souls wasn’t even on my list.
I ended up with:

Miles morales
Astrobot
Demon Souls.

and it’s been great so far. Especially considering I still have some PS4 games to finish as well.

same for me along with sackboy, the pathless and borderlands 3...if cyberpunk wasn’t coming out I would’ve given valhalla a solid chance too even tho I had no intentions of buying it initially...crazy thing is I’m playing these extra games too with the exception of borderlands...I like the action but the story/dialogue is supreme trash so it’s not grabbing me at all...I just play it whenever I feel like shooting something up...sackboy, the pathless and demon’s souls really roped me in tho

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
same for me along with sackboy, the pathless and borderlands 3...if cyberpunk wasn’t coming out I would’ve given valhalla a solid chance too even tho I had no intentions of buying it initially...crazy thing is I’m playing these extra games too with the exception of borderlands...I like the action but the story/dialogue is supreme trash so it’s not grabbing me at all...I just play it whenever I feel like shooting something up...sackboy, the pathless and demon’s souls really roped me in tho

I would cop sackboy if it were on sale. I like platformers and it seems to be decent.

Daps
Spiderman MM
AstroBoy
MK11 Ultimate
PS4 Backlog

Was gonna get 2k21, Demon's Souls, and Cold War but I will buy 2k21 and Demon's Souls when they're on sale
Can't see myself paying 70 (plus tax) for a video game
Cold War sounds basura but I will probably end up getting it on sale at the right price :mjlol:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
jungle boogie :mjlol:

these shyts dancing to the beat while tryna kill me are hilarious

*edit*

that was a super fun level lol
The music really sets the game off. Alot of the original tracks are dope too.