What games are you playing on the PS5 at launch...?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm seeing November 20th, too. I hope it's pushed up at least by a month, though.
Releasing 5 days before Christmas would be disastrous for the holiday season. Gotta give people atleast a month to get their hands on it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
everyone who has mentioned cyberpunk is referring to playing the PS4 version on the PS5...I’m assuming it won’t look/play as crisp as the dedicated PS5 version that will drop next year but will still look/play better than it would on the PS4

Just Googled and you're right. Gonna be hard but I'll be waiting for that major upgrade they're claiming will be the full next gen experience. I have a feeling it'll include some of the features that were cut recently.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just Googled and you're right. Gonna be hard but I'll be waiting for that major upgrade they're claiming will be the full next gen experience. I have a feeling it'll include some of the features that were cut recently.

I honestly hope it gets delayed again...but ya I would rather play the full next gen experience as well

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone who has mentioned cyberpunk is referring to playing the PS4 version on the PS5...I’m assuming it won’t look/play as crisp as the dedicated PS5 version that will drop next year but will still look/play better than it would on the PS4

Yeah Cyberpunk will be playable on PS5 via Smart Delivery.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Spider-Man isn’t enough for me...I’m actually not 100% sure I’m getting either console at launch after seeing their mediocre launch titles. I haven’t really seen a leap worth getting them yet...at least not day one. It’s a shame. I was pretty amped.
I wasn’t both sides got decent games but I respect microsoft more for trying to get 60 fps games

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
glad I asked cuz that’s 3 games now that I wasn’t aware of/forgot about that might make the cut...

kena (very possible)

returnal (possible)

COD (possible)