What Films Made U Cry Manly Tears??

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Reign Over Me..In court when Charlie snaps after he sees pics of his wife+kids...

Ray-My mother told me before she passed away..Said son when I'm gone don't forget to pray..These hard times..hard tiimes..who knows better than I...

The weekend it dropped was just 3 months after I lost my granny...So everytime he'd channel Ma for help...To that last dream where she huggs him and tells him it's gonna be alright

Last edited:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
-Rocky 1 fight scene

The music playing..
You see the back and forth
At the apex of the song, Rocky gets knocked out right as Adrian walks in :mjcry:
Mick tells him to stay down but he just wants to go the distance :mjcry:
Gives everything he got to get up while Adrian can just look on :mjcry:

:mjcry:

-Persuit of Happyness - I think the bathroom scene and when he got the job got everybody.

-As a kid, Leon the Professional - I thought he was going to make it. Then I saw that b*stard behind him then the screen goes red. :wow:
"This is from..........Matilda." :to:

-Courageous - It's a scene in the movie when they stop somewhere and his daughter ask him to dance, and he brushes it off. Later in the film, she dies in a car accident and while he is trying to cope, he goes to the same spot, puts on a song, and shadow dance. I wept brehs....and I dance with my 2 girls every chance I get. :mjcry:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Man when the doctor's came back to tell mama Oscar didn't make it..And she said I'm goin alone..I need to see my son...:to:

dog I'm from the bay area.. I saw the news the day after New year's.... I was still holding out hope that Oscar was going to make it. Shyt was heartbreaking.:mjcry:

Might have to throw it on again.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
the cloak from Crash had me all :mjcry:

And its corny but a while back watching my man Forrest crying over Jenny got me, even though she a ho

Can't front the end of Paddington 2 aaaallllmost got me too :to:

Well based on what happened to her we knew she wasn't exactly gonna be Mrs Cleaver or Donna Reed...Jenny was runnin from demons too

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
dog I'm from the bay area.. I saw the news the day after New year's.... I was still holding out hope that Oscar was going to make it. Shyt was heartbreaking.:mjcry:

Might have to throw it on again.

And now all over the world that shyt's an every day thing...Every time it goes down we just numb up like nikkas really do get shot up by police everyday

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Land before time

every time I hear that song a niika just wanna :mjcry:

the only two times in the theatre that had me
U76EjmQ.gif

when Lee dies telltale walking dead season 1

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the cloak from Crash had me all :mjcry:

really? I found that scene corny as fuk and the little girl made my blood boil. Shocked! yeah but cry? :what:

[/QUOTE] this scene use to get me when i was a teen but it hasnt aged well. The direction (the slow mo, 40 vs 1 yet hes not dead despite the 2 berenger put in him earlier, dafoe's gyrations as each bullet hit him all with the score at full volume) is all just too much. One of the most telegraphed examples of manipulating an audience into getting a desired response... The scene where they invade the asian village was more heart wrenching

Last edited: