What Films Made U Cry Manly Tears??

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Lol when I was a kid and saw the movie big daddy I cried when social services took Julian and he telling sonny he’ll wipe his own ass to stay and it’s nothing sonny can do ... damn man just brought back memories :mjcry:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I won't say they were "manly tears" but I legitimately cried at the end of Fruitvale Station. Tears running down my cheek like rain. I made it through the actual movie just fine but when the credits rolled and the image of the real Oscar Grant with his daughter popped on the screen

obtained-from-sfbayview-com.jpg

It just broke me. Theater full of people, my girl right next to me, and I couldn't help it. She didn't even say anything, just held my arm and let me get it out.

Was a weird feeling cuz that never had happened before.

It was a wrap when they showed that footage of her daughter at the end for me.:mjcry:

theater so quiet when the credits started rolling

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The Butler made me cry, the build up of him watching Obama run his wife dying, them him getting ready to meet Obama, it was just :mjcry:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo.....The later part of the third act of that Van Damme flick LionHeart

Between the final fight have a Rocky type feel to it to the scene where they're about to take him away from his family and the little girl is crying...

:mjcry: