Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ofa036op9R1r2zt15o1_500.gif

Dom-and-Brian-Last-ride-6-fast-and-furious-7-38538668-500-150.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I see this thread a lot. I think we should flip it. What scenes make you cry out of happiness? I posted Ceelie seeing Netti after many years later. And that tearfulness IMO comes from the happiness you feel for Ceelie because of all the bullshyt she went through before seeing her sister.(If you said it was also sad, I wouldn't argue. Kind of on some finding true love in your early 70's or some shyt. Where its good you found love but, you might not have it for a long time) But I go the other way to me its a great payoff. What are scenes like this. 99% of sad scenes generally involve death, the inevitability of it, or how its a basic fact of life) But I'm drunk so what do I know. Just trying to provoke thought.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I see this thread a lot. I think we should flip it. What scenes make you cry out of happiness? I posted Ceelie seeing Netti after many years later. And that tearfulness IMO comes from the happiness you feel for Ceelie because of all the bullshyt she went through before seeing her sister.(If you said it was also sad, I wouldn't argue. Kind of on some finding true love in your early 70's or some shyt. Where its good you found love but, you might not have it for a long time) But I go the other way to me its a great payoff. What are scenes like this. 99% of sad scenes generally involve death, the inevitability of it, or how its a basic fact of life) But I'm drunk so what do I know. Just trying to provoke thought.
I took the thread to mean either tears of sadness/happiness.

I posted examples of both :manny:

But i get what you saying