What does Victor do better than Bol Bol?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nahhhh Bol Bol was trash with Denver and unmotivated. Look at a lot of their games and you could see it in his body language. Even with the new change of scenery, he still looks like trash sometimes if you look deeper into his play and not just the highlight reels.

I have been watching magic games they don’t even run plays for him
Still avg 13 and 7 shooting from three and getting a couple blocks a game playing out of position as well.

Nuggets were dumb bol didn’t even get a chance even when nuggets had injuries

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have been watching magic games they don’t even run plays for him
Still avg 13 and 7 shooting from three and getting a couple blocks a game playing out of position as well.

Nuggets were dumb bol didn’t even get a chance even when nuggets had injuries
He suffers from defensive lapses sometimes and looks lost when he doesn't have the ball in his hands, although you could chalk that up to not him having that many reps over the years.

There was also the issue that Bol Bol had injury and attitude issues along giving poor effort while in Denver. That's not even accounting for the fact that there were legit questions in whether he enjoyed basketball or not when you factor in the off the court stuff. He was essentially injured last season in Denver, which is why Detroit passed on him when he couldn't pass the physical.

This is likely the healthiest he's ever been since he being in the league. Denver definitely could/should have played him more, but part of it was on him as well.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

facepalm-really.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
My type of thread. :salute:

Bol making the Victor Web hype look manufactured :francis:

“We’ve never seen a player like him in history” :comeon:
But let literally anyone have a mixtape with a dunk and a made 3 in a low level high school game and you'll be making threads on them being more talented than all time greats

You really do have close to the worst opinions I've ever seen on basketball

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But let literally anyone have a mixtape with a dunk and a made 3 in a low level high school game and you'll be making threads on them being more talented than all time greats

You really do have close to the worst opinions I've ever seen on basketball

You hate me or somethin? :mjtf: