What does Victor do better than Bol Bol?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
His health and height will be a concern. Especially when you consider he isn’t done growing. Every draft pick is an unknown.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Please explain to me why Victor Wenbenyama is a generational prospect while Bol Bol was a 2nd round pick when Bol Bol was doing the same exact things as Victor in High School. They are the same player with the same skillset. They even look alike on the court. Bol can dribble, shoot, and drive the ball just as good as Victor. If Bol Bol is not getting hype, Victor shouldn't get hype either.

Bol Bol's high school highlights are a carbon copy of Wenbenyama's current highlights.

Be slenderman on a pull-up hesi 3 brehs :dead:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bol Bol (why do people always say his full name :russ:), was basically a top 5 lottery lock when he was actually playing at Oregon
The way he dropped in the draft and the issues he had once in the league is some other shyt. Off pure potential he was only slightly less hyped than Wemby when he was actually playing minutes last

And dude a beast in 2K

Lol it just flows better. My full name both starts with B’s and everyone always just calls me by both of em lol