What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The perception is he's about money. The same thing they are on. Of course being a convicted felon doesn't hurt either.

Lotta nikkas talk about the streets eating from Covid Money too.

That said nikkas can't boo hoo at this and then be twerking at nikkas dikk eating Biden doing the same shyt in a black church lol.

The showing up election year at a Black church routine in general is insulting because they go ghost right after.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:huhldup:If any rappers from my state do this I will disown them. I find it weird for entertainers who rap about the streets to support this clown Trump. It’s like they want to jam fans up to be their crash dummy with their lyrics.
They don't care about politics any other time

That's the most damning shyt

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps
We have to call it like it is, Trump's public relations team has been putting in that work. :yeshrug:We have gone from people hiding their support for Trump to being out in the open.
trump is actually in the trenches, talking to black people.

you have to respect that.

biden is standing next to men in dresses and trying to remember the name of his children.

:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s very odd this year they’re vocal about politics. It’s because their pockets are more full with Trump in office. Rappers lie a lot, that includes their wealth.
There's nothing really odd about it. These dudes don't stand for anything, so it shouldn't be surprising that they would take a payday (or the promise of a favor) to participate in these PR stunts. It's influence peddling, just like how many of those rap reaction channels started getting paid by PragerU/TPUSA to push their content.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bothsiders on here have always been undercover Trump supporters for the most part. Some of them have even dropped it and started supporting him openly like @K.O.N.Y @JT-Money
It's the weekend. Go outside dude. I give you permission to clock out.
882.gif