What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
street nikkas are forever going to love Trump since many of them ate good off the PPP Loans and Fraud Scams. Still one of the craziest eras I've even seen :wow: Scat Packs, Bust Down Rollies , Presidentials, Cubans Linx Chains, I know a few nikkas that ran off with 200k+:mjcry:

.....or you ended up like @Don Diego and never be heard of again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Ice Cube are they retarded? They all support Trump :francis:

It is crazy that Eminem is a CAC and he hates Trump while a bunch of black rappers support Trump

I wouldnt even be shocked that a whole beef between Em and 50 popped off because of Trump :pachaha:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: No Black people showed up at the Trump Black rally.​

Donald Trump's Crowd at Black Detroit Church Raises Eyebrows​

Published Jun 15, 2024 at 8:05 PM EDTUpdated Jun 17, 2024

"...However, critics accused Trump of filling the historically Black church with white supporters and even "staging" the event to show a robust crowd.

Lifelong Democrat Christopher Webb (@cwebbonline) posted a reaction on X to Trump's Detroit appearance, "Trump is definitely going to win the Black vote...by filling a Black church with white folks for his rally."

Axios reporter Sam Robinson (@samueljrob) posted videos from the event and reminded followers that just four short years ago Trump called Detroit "a living hell."