What Do You Think Makes a Man?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
you don't define what makes a man or a woman :yeshrug:

Sweetie I don't have to make a definition. Go to a country where real men exist and real respectable women exist and you will see the definition. A lot of men in America are very weak mentally. A lot of you women only want lap dogs. The moment a man can think for himself you feel threatened.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Sweetie I don't have to make a definition. Go to a country where real men exist and real respectable women exist and you will see the definition. A lot of men in America are very weak mentally. A lot of you women only want lap dogs. The moment a man can think for himself you feel threatened.
:russ:
you're sitting here dictating how men should act and telling me I'm threatened by them thinking for themselves :dead:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IN MOST CASES men are better suited for war, and meet the physical requirements to fight in a war. MOST of the time women do not meet the physical requirements to go to war. If America all of a sudden went to war with Russia and said, "Hey we are going to send only women to fight Russia" Russia would laugh and send a group of men because in most cases men are physically stronger than women and built for roughness. Yeah there are exceptions, but that is not the rule. The people who are usually qualified to fight on the battle field are men. Someone is not suited for being a hair dresser simply because they are a woman, but in most cases women tend to be hair dressers.

Interesting example you picked:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_women_in_World_War_II

If history's any indicator, something tells me Russian women would be itching to fight and they'd let them too :lolbron:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Interesting example you picked:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_women_in_World_War_II

If history's any indicator, something tells me Russian women would be itching to fight and they'd let them too :lolbron:

Clearly I said Russia would send a group of men, because the men would easily obliterate the women in a physical fight. Also in wars women usually served back up's to men. In most cases during a war men are sent out to the trenches. In most cases the men fought other men because usually a man could can beat a woman in a physical fight.
"The article states, "The Soviet Union deployed women snipers extensively, and to great effect, including Nina Alexeyevna Lobkovskaya and UkrainianLyudmila Pavlichenko (who killed over 300 German soldiers). The Soviets found that sniper duties fit women well, since good snipers are patient, deliberate, have a high level of aerobic conditioning, and normally avoidhand-to-hand combat." Hmmmm I wonder why a woman would avoid hand to hand combat with a man. So let's say no guns and etc existed I wonder how man of those women would still be willing to run onto a field and fight a man.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Clearly I said Russia would send a group of men, because the men would easily obliterate the women in a physical fight. Also in wars women usually served back up's to men. In most cases during a war men are sent out to the trenches. In most cases the men fought other men because usually a man could can beat a woman in a physical fight.
"The article states, "The Soviet Union deployed women snipers extensively, and to great effect, including Nina Alexeyevna Lobkovskaya and UkrainianLyudmila Pavlichenko (who killed over 300 German soldiers). The Soviets found that sniper duties fit women well, since good snipers are patient, deliberate, have a high level of aerobic conditioning, and normally avoidhand-to-hand combat." Hmmmm I wonder why a woman would avoid hand to hand combat with a man. So let's say no guns and etc existed I wonder how man of those women would still be willing to run onto a field and fight a man.

A good sniper avoids hand to hand combat because a good sniper shouldn't be seen by the enemy in the first place, much less trying to brawl with them for any reason :francis:

Anyway, I was going to write a more thorough response, but it honestly goes a little off topic and my initial point was simply that it was just interesting that you chose that example. The USSR increasingly used women in combat roles because they had no other options and any nation at the brink like they were will do the same. Bullets and shrapnel don't discriminate

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
:why: Ugh you sound like my boyfriend.
I don't agree, if the person you are with respects you for real then they would never use your short comings against you. Not even in an argument. Everyone needs someone they can open up too holding all that angst in is bad for your psyche. Im slowly but surly helping my guy open up to me. Just cause you don't tell us doesn't mean we dont know. Sometimes i feel so helpless when he's upset and wont tell me whats wrong because I sincerely want to help him feel better. Relationships should be give and take on both end. I can't be the only one satisfied emotionally, i wouldnt be comfortable. In the back of my mind id always think there was someone else he is open with and im not able to satisfy that for him. I need that connection. There are times that i get so frustrated with him lol. I understand tho, its harder for some people to let those reservations go. Especially if they've been hurt in the past.
But i def agree with what @infinityaxis
has said. But there are other tangibles that makes a man a man and also separates them from each other. I like to think that no two men are a like. Its why for the most part i try to judge on a case by case basis, even tho ive been known to throw out the all men are dogs moniker around from time to time.
That's not a fact. It only applies to most people since most people can't handle keeping things to themselves.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I'm a man so I'll say it.

Only requirements to being a man is having ball and a penis. Anyone saying anything different is just trying to tailor make their statement to make themsleves feel good about a bitter past or whatver.