What Do You Think Makes a Man?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
IN MOST CASES men are better suited for war, and meet the physical requirements to fight in a war. MOST of the time women do not meet the physical requirements to go to war. If America all of a sudden went to war with Russia and said, "Hey we are going to send only women to fight Russia" Russia would laugh and send a group of men because in most cases men are physically stronger than women and built for roughness. Yeah there are exceptions, but that is not the rule. The people who are usually qualified to fight on the battle field are men. Someone is not suited for being a hair dresser simply because they are a woman, but in most cases women tend to be hair dressers.
okay you can believe what you want

pushing your expectations onto people's personal life decisions en masse because of something they were born as is really unfair and pointless:yeshrug:

How is what I'm saying "crazy"? :dahell: compared to all the stuff I seen on the internet my posts are very tame. You were the one that started to take personal shots at my character because you didn't like what I was saying.
you not even remembering quoting me first is pretty crazy for starters :smugdraper:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
okay you can believe what you want

pushing your expectations onto people's personal life decisions en masse because of something they were born as is really unfair and pointless:yeshrug:

you not even remembering quoting me first is pretty crazy for starters :smugdraper:

I'm not pushing my expectations when it is fact. Pushing my expectations would be saying all women need to lose the fat. Saying that men are better suited for war, ESPECIALLY considering that other countries send men out to fight in the trenches is a fact.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:troll: submissive
:troll: has to be dumber than his female counterpart
:troll: make less than his female counter part
:troll: handsome tupac in a business suit

The quintessential man. Also must not have shyt but Expects a woman to hold him down just in case he does get shyt some day. Maybe.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I have bad memory.

On to the ignore list you go.. Keep saying kumbayah and pretend people aren't going to judge each other by their accomplishments and success all you want. Stick your head in the sandbox and keep it there since you want to be in another reality that doesn't exist.
:umad:
I'm not pushing my expectations when it is fact. Pushing my expectations would be saying all women need to lose the fat. Saying that men are better suited for war, ESPECIALLY considering that other countries send men out to fight in the trenches is a fact.
because men are taught that they are the most suited for it
anyone can deal with violence and conflict, most people don't enjoy it

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
You're not the first person to say this to me after I said I like when men open up to me emotionally :manny:

Why do you think men and women seem to never be able to find a partner, or their "ideal" partner evem though we all claim to want nearly identical things?

What we say is very different than what we do. How we perceive people and ourselves is different from reality. It is this difference in perception that creates problems and "cognitive dissonance" when it comes to relationship.

No, i am not discounting what you say or what you want. My post is directed to men reading the thread to not do what you say you want because it will almost always backfire.

Last edited:

agnosticlady

Daps
:umad:

because men are taught that they are the most suited for it
anyone can deal with violence and conflict, most people don't enjoy it

Men are taught that they are better suited for war because they are the protectors and builders of their community. Plus a mans physical body is more built for roughness.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Men are taught that they are better suited for war because they are the protectors and builders of their community. Plus a mans physical body is more built for roughness.
but if a man is disgusted and terrified by war, he's still as much as a man as a man who is not
a man is still a man, even if his actions aren't what a woman would consider manly
he's a man
if throwing on a wig and a dress doesn't make a man a woman, emulating cliched masculine archetypes doesn't make them more of a man

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Why do you think men and women seem to never be able to find a partner, or their "ideal" partner evem though we all claim to want nearly identical things?

What we say is very different than what we do. How we perceive people and ourselves is different from reality. It is this difference in perception that creates problems and "cognitive dissonance" when it comes to relationship.

No, i am not discounting what you say or what you want. My post is directed to men reading the thread to not do what you say you want because it will almost always backfire.
They shouldn't do what I want since every woman is going to want something different.

agnosticlady

Daps
but if a man is disgusted and terrified by war, he's still as much as a man as a man who is not
a man is still a man, even if his actions aren't what a woman would consider manly
he's a man
if throwing on a wig and a dress doesn't make a man a woman, emulating cliched masculine archetypes doesn't make them more of a man

Masculine cliches? When you have a family to protect as a man you put yourself out there to make sure your wife and kids are protected. How is that a cliche? That is what a man is supposed to do. Yeah a man can be terrified of war, but it does not mean he won't fight in a war to protect his community. If a man runs and hides when it is time to protect his family he is the weakest link. Only a woman who wants a lapdog will procreate with him. Men get their pride from being able to build things, provide for their family,and protect their family. Fear is normal. I was afraid to learn how to drive, but I needed to get places so I was not going to sit around and stay in my house all day.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Masculine cliches? When you have a family to protect as a man you put yourself out there to make sure your wife and kids are protected. How is that a cliche? That is what a man is supposed to do. Yeah a man can be terrified of war, but it does not mean he won't fight in a war to protect his community. If a man runs and hides when it is time to protect his family he is the weakest link. Only a woman who wants a lapdog will procreate with him. Men get their pride from being able to build things, provide for their family,and protect their family. Fear is normal. I was afraid to learn how to drive, but I needed to get places so I was not going to sit around and stay in my house all day.
men get their pride from doing well at shyt they want to
let them nikkas live
don't tell them who they need to be
let them be what they want to be
if it's something you like, celebrate that person but if its not, you don't have the right to define a mans manhood
I mean you can speculate but your speculations aren't factual

agnosticlady

Daps
men get their pride from doing well at shyt they want to
let them nikkas live
don't tell them who they need to be
let them be what they want to be
if it's something you like, celebrate that person but if its not, you don't have the right to define a mans manhood
I mean you can speculate but your speculations aren't factual

Everything you said is exactly why there are so many weak men running around. They have no strong male role model and listen to a woman who calls them a nikka AND is not a man herself. A male who prances around in tight outfits and pink wig's then hides when someone comes to attack his mother is not a man. He is doing what he wants to do, but that's not a man. A female that gets on youtube and claps her ass for likes and attention while her kids are in the background is not a woman. Sitting around saying you can do whatever you want and you are a man/woman is complete bull.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Everything you said is exactly why there are so many weak men running around. They have no strong male role model and listen to a woman who calls them a nikka AND is not a man herself. A male who prances around in tight outfits and pink wig's then hides when someone comes to attack his mother is not a man. He is doing what he wants to do, but that's not a man. A female that gets on youtube and claps her ass for likes and attention while her kids are in the background is not a woman. Sitting around saying you can do whatever you want and you are a man/woman is complete bull.
you don't define what makes a man or a woman :yeshrug: