What do you think it will take for blacks reach true equality?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes really. I didn't say anything about how it's ok to think all Muslims are terrorists. Homie even brought out the "terrorist descent" line. :beli:

Yall sounding like some sensitive thugs Muslims who all need hugs.
is the word thug and muslim interchangeable in the same sense that the words muslim and terrorist are?

:lupe:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We're a reported ~12% of the population.

Nothing else matters since VISUALLY we look "black"

All other ethnic groups have a linked history or look like they can pass for "white"

Exactly. All other groups identify themselves with the same background NATIONALITY or the same religion. Blacks are linked by the tone of their skin and the history of hatred. :to:

Can't build a lasting foundation out of hatred and pain.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Another problem is the blame game being played. Going as far back as slavery, blacks enabled that culture, by trading prisoners of war in return for guns, alcohol and other textiles. Take action and realize the problems your own communities have created to implement these shytty situations and cultural racism. If you want change, stop focusing on destroying the old, and more on cultivating the new.
youre just regurgitating what you heard. africans never sold their POWs.. arabs and berbers did.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
We are in the wilderness. The predators are eating our motherfukcing lunch. The only thing that saves you on the Jungle floor is strength. We are the weakest people in America (mentally). We will stay at the bottom. Strength would include building our own schools and housing. Feeding ourselves. Pooling our money. You know.. the stuff every other group can do on their own. We got almost destroyed by slavery. Almost destroyed looks like it's turning into destroyed.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, this is documented history son. Read some books.
I have, which is why I know it was a transfer from the arab slave route to european. care to give me the name of these tribes that supposedly done this, because I've been to west africa, seen the ports, and slavery (not to be mistaken for servants) weren't practiced.....

edit: and where were these POWs stored? what infrastructure did they work on? plantation?

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We will be OK..... I don't know how to get the message out that equality and acceptance shouldn't be part of the goal,

But we will continue to progress....

emoney

custom user title
Daps
1. Define who "we" are (common culture, spiritual system, economic and political ideologies,etc.)

2. Our goals and objectives should be based on #1

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine
I have, which is why I know it was a transfer from the arab slave route to european. care to give me the name of these tribes that supposedly done this, because I've been to west africa, seen the ports, and slavery (not to be mistaken for servants) weren't practiced.....

edit: and where were these POWs stored? what infrastructure did they work on? plantation?

The Dahomey, the Kingdom of Lunda, the Ovimbundu - just to name a few. I mean even Wikipedia has this documented, although that isn't my source. There were countless others too, mostly spearheaded by the Portuguese. I don't have concise details of where they were stored, I'm sure some possibly we traded immediately in exchange for guns, and other goods. The Portuguese had many "castles" and "factories" in these areas that they were tightly trading with, so possibly there. The Portuguese also captured their own, for instance in Swahili, where they could not agree to terms with those natives, which lead to many POW's, and the destruction of various villages in that kingdom. This was in July of 1505, but trade within many Western kingdoms lasted through the 17th and 18th centuries.