What do you think having their picture in their avy says about a poster?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got nothing to hide. Most stuff I say on here I would say in real life anyway...

I would put my mug on my avi but I just don't feel like it right now:manny: Plus you got all these f@gs who will save your pics on their computer :scusthov:

maybe later on :patrice:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This is my pic in my avi. :stopitslime:

Zapp Brannigan Voice: It was from a disturbingly erotic date that I had with my lieutenant, Kiff Kroaker, during which he brought the sensual Amy Wong and I invited my Rock Dove, the intensely sensual Turanga Leela of the Planet Express delivery ship. :noah: After I sung my way into Leela's heart once again with the art of Karaoke, completely unforeseen circumstances caused the steakhouse we were in to crash into Planet Amazonia. :yeshrug: Using my unmatched charisma, I was able to sleep with all of the large women of Amazonia and negotiate a peace treaty that allowed us to leave their planet with large amounts of gold. :obama:

tl;dr: :noah: I had snoo snoo! :takedat:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Well mine is technically me, a drawing of me anyway.

I don't think much of it when I see an actual person in AV though.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This is my pic in my avi. :stopitslime:

Zapp Brannigan Voice: It was from a disturbingly erotic date that I had with my lieutenant, Kiff Kroaker, during which he brought the sensual Amy Wong and I invited my Rock Dove, the intensely sensual Turanga Leela of the Planet Express delivery ship. :noah: After I sung my way into Leela's heart once again with the art of Karaoke, completely unforeseen circumstances caused the steakhouse we were in to crash into Planet Amazonia. :yeshrug: Using my unmatched charisma, I was able to sleep with all of the large women of Amazonia and negotiate a peace treaty that allowed us to leave their planet with large amounts of gold. :obama:

tl;dr: :noah: I had snoo snoo! :takedat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already put my pic on here for a couple minutes and then took it down. I won't ever put a picture of me up on here again. I'm not ashamed or anything but the last thing I want is to piss some clown off here and they try and backtrace it or whatever and put up my info trying to "expose" me.

Besides I like my avi. :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: damn can even post avi's without being judge now . Yall gotta be bored i swear .

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
me too

and i'm not so easy on the eyes

shyt is rough out here for me, breh

:to:
Ya breh can we look at the bright side though

Would you rather suffer the same heighticism diseases suffered by @Willstyles??

Breh did u check the latest IT cert offered by umassonline ??
Trying to get my 5th one

Last edited by a moderator: