What do you think having their picture in their avy says about a poster?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Ya breh can we look at the bright side though

Would you rather suffer the same heighticism diseases suffered by @Willstyles??

Breh did u check the latest IT cert offered by umassonline ??
Trying to get my 5th one

#certsondeck

can always count on good ol malc to brighten up my day :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
To me having a pic of yourself in your AVI, if you are a dude means you a real nikka. So many clowns on here be trolling for attention, popping shyt, making up false realities of who they, what they look like and what they do. That shyt is weak. To me if you got your real pic up that means at least some of what you say is more credible cause at least your attaching a pic next to the name and the personality. I look at certain nikkas on here who be trolling and popping shyt without they real avi as some cowards, hiding behind the anonymity of the web too scared to give the Coli any part of their real life. These be the same nikkas swearing they bag dimes, swearing they 6 figure nikkas, always in your shyt asking what type of bytches you pull. They are no different than them cowards on Yahoo and TMZ writing that racial shyt.

My mixtape album cover is my avi and I use it to promote the mixtape (Plus my sig has the links to it for free download). Plus I speak my real life on here. I ain't afraid of nikkas judging me cuz I'm a real nikka in person and on the web (I am the same character). A lot of the COli reminds me of those fronting nikkas I met freshman year in College. In HS they was nerds and punks then they go to College and swear they thugs and gangstas now, until someone from college recognizes them from HS and calls them out.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
To me having a pic of yourself in your AVI, if you are a dude means you a real nikka. So many clowns on here be trolling for attention, popping shyt, making up false realities of who they, what they look like and what they do. That shyt is weak. To me if you got your real pic up that means at least some of what you say is more credible cause at least your attaching a pic next to the name and the personality. I look at certain nikkas on here who be trolling and popping shyt without they real avi as some cowards, hiding behind the anonymity of the web too scared to give the Coli any part of their real life. These be the same nikkas swearing they bag dimes, swearing they 6 figure nikkas, always in your shyt asking what type of bytches you pull. They are no different than them cowards on Yahoo and TMZ writing that racial shyt.

My mixtape album cover is my avi and I use it to promote the mixtape (Plus my sig has the links to it for free download). Plus I speak my real life on here. I ain't afraid of nikkas judging me cuz I'm a real nikka in person and on the web (I am the same character). A lot of the COli reminds me of those fronting nikkas I met freshman year in College. In HS they was nerds and punks then they go to College and swear they thugs and gangstas now, until someone from college recognizes them from HS and calls them out.

^

avoid getting the many god given IT certs offered by many qualified institutions and end up trying to rap at the age of 34 brehs

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Ya breh can we look at the bright side though

Would you rather suffer the same heighticism diseases suffered by @Willstyles??

Breh did u check the latest IT cert offered by umassonline ??
Trying to get my 5th one

:beli: just came back from the doctor and It turns out that Im 5'10.

Last edited by a moderator: