Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Got that Good Burger sauce :myman:

good-burger-and-eds-sauce-from-good-burger-v0-ntn4o6zumya81.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The way some of you put a bunch of condiments and stuff on your burgers makes me feel yall don't appreciate the meat like I do.

But in all actuality, I ain't any better. While mustard is the only condiment I put on my burger, I will also put a fried egg, bacon, and onions on mine. Sometimes I will put cheese on it.
Yeah too much stuff and it gets hard to appreciate the meat. Just give me cheese, onion and ketchup.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Depends on the "type" of burger I'm in the mood for (I have quality tiers to junk food like burgers/pizza :flabbynsick: )

For example if it's a thick patty I'm okay with tomato/lettuce/onion (or onion straws).
A leaner patty like a bison burger I may put some pepper jack & bacon on there with some pickles/onions, but if it's a smash burger I'm going with cheese and caramelized onions.

In general I might throw mustard only, mustard & ketchup, or burger sauce, depends on the bun and how much else is going on with the burger.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayo
Mustard
Onions
Tomatoes

Sometimes I’ll add lettuce and American cheese but it’s not needed

Now I’m craving Shake Shack :ahh: They opening one up in the city (Toronto) later this year