What do men get out of playing women?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its just makes me feel powerful knowing someone wants me but i dont want them and at a whim i can dismiss them or call them, like my personal pet.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm talking about a GOOD WOMAN not the bum bytch down the street.

I've over heard guys say things like " yea man she has been paying this for me that for me and yet she thinks I'm really gonna stay!"

And I'm not just talking about using women for money but other things that would be considered wrong

Shoot women do this too, to guys but it seems like men do it on a greater scale.

Why fukk someone over to just later think you deserve someone good?

Chances are you have to lie to a woman to get them to fukk you.

What I mean by this is, You could just want to fukk the girl and never hold any meaningful convo with her. You just want to fukk and thats it.

There's a good chance if you say this you want get to fukk. So you lie and act like you like her and really feeling her so you can fukk.

Then after you fukk a few times... you fall off from contacting her.

It is what it is.

No man should feel bad about this.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
most of those threads are :duck:

but yes women mostly always want commitment if you are a quality man she finds attractive.

The average woman of today has 10-20 good guy friends

The average woman of today has 150 guys in her phone

The average woman of today is on dating sites getting 100 msgs a day

The average woman of today is on facebook twitter instagram feeding her ego through likes and followers

women string along guys more than guys string along a broad.

get help.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl turns the other cheek and some girls cool with being a jumpoff.

If they want more than I aint having that. Not no more. I don't need to lie. Some bytches bout it. Found that out and will live by that.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Chances are you have to lie to a woman to get them to fukk you.

What I mean by this is, You could just want to fukk the girl and never hold any meaningful convo with her. You just want to fukk and thats it.

There's a good chance if you say this you want get to fukk. So you lie and act like you like her and really feeling her so you can fukk.

Then after you fukk a few times... you fall off from contacting her.

It is what it is.

No man should feel bad about this.
And why in the world shouldn't they? U r playing with someone's feelings :what:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Besides p*ssy mostly recognition amongst your boys. To be called "the man" and "an inspiration" from the fellas feeds your ego... And the male ego can be a hell of a thing. Lets be real.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm talking about a GOOD WOMAN not the bum bytch down the street.

I've over heard guys say things like " yea man she has been paying this for me that for me and yet she thinks I'm really gonna stay!"

And I'm not just talking about using women for money but other things that would be considered wrong

Shoot women do this too, to guys but it seems like men do it on a greater scale.

Why fukk someone over to just later think you deserve someone good?
everyone going into these long drawn out explanations.... p*ssy... for women.... dikk

we not talking friend zone.. i didn't get that from the original question.. you asked why a man.. or woman... would have someone GOOD AS THEIR PARTNER... and then fukk around with someone else or do them wrong

cause they want it all.. if i'm fukking halle berry, she rich, she giving me money, she cooking, she cleaning.... that don't make kim kardashian any less fine, when we at a party, and she throw the p*ssy at me..

when i'm doing everything right for a girl.. and morris chestnut walk in offering up a ride to paris and some free dikk.. it don't make him look any less appealing cause i'm doing her right

FIRST OFF, YOU DON'T PLAN ON GETTING CAUGHT... so you never even bother to weight the consequences... then... YOU THINK HIGHLY OF YOURSELF WHERE SHE AIN'T LEAVING IF YOU DO GET CAUGHT... and third.. YOU DON'T GIVE A fukk ABOUT HER REALLY OR YOU WOULDN'T RISK IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

and that sums it up... most women i talk to who KNOW they man doing them dirty, they don't want to believe it.. they make excuses.. oh i need pictures and hard evidence.. they think it's their fault somehow... well maybe i'm not doing enough.. they think the other woman has something they dont.. well i know she got a fat ass and my man like that... whatever it takes to not believe that you was dumb enough to shackle up with that dog ass man your friends all told you about, they will invent the reason why it ain't true

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Now some of u guys say that u think a woman plays u more but in most of the threads I see on here guys are saying they are just smashing, lying about loving her and that women always want commitment. Now in here its diff. Both do dirt I know... Now which is it lol
men do it worse... women do it more...

a man will flat out fukk every bytch he see if he could and come home to his girl talking bout "i love you boo" but we all know we ain't fukking every girl we see, even if we wanted to

but there isn't a woman alive who doesn't entertain men coming at her and flirting with her.. she got a man at home, and she on facebook throwing winks and improper comments, dudes talking bout all the things they want to do and she ain't deleting them from her list, dudes texting her all sorts of shyt that she throws back a smile or laugh but don't bark on the dude... but the moment a woman likes a pic, she wanna fly off the handle and claim you fukking her and "get rid of that bytch" so if its that bad, then what do you call the shyt you do all day every day when dudes come at you like that and you let them do it

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
men do it worse... women do it more...

a man will flat out fukk every bytch he see if he could and come home to his girl talking bout "i love you boo" but we all know we ain't fukking every girl we see, even if we wanted to

but there isn't a woman alive who doesn't entertain men coming at her and flirting with her.. she got a man at home, and she on facebook throwing winks and improper comments, dudes talking bout all the things they want to do and she ain't deleting them from her list, dudes texting her all sorts of shyt that she throws back a smile or laugh but don't bark on the dude... but the moment a woman likes a pic, she wanna fly off the handle and claim you fukking her and "get rid of that bytch" so if its that bad, then what do you call the shyt you do all day every day when dudes come at you like that and you let them do it
Liking pics is just the beginning

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Women like Men who fukk a lot of women, Dont nobody wan't yo lonely ass.

But find a chick that like you, boo up. If she at least average looking, and you take her out, show her affection. Chicks gonna want you. Just because someone else wants you.