What do men get out of playing women?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
monogamy never existed most parts of the world. it was a christian custom that was spread by colonialism. asking somebody to be monogamous what youre basically asking them is to be a good christian, more or less. not everybody is built for that and you should expect most to falter.
Hmmm interesting... Well I want a Christian anyways:manny:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Hmmm interesting... Well I want a Christian anyways:manny:
i think when you realize that you arent asking someone to be faithful, but instead to be a good person in general, it makes more sense and you can deal with it more appropriately. its not a case of a person unable to be faithful and monogamous but a case of a person simply not having a good heart to begin with. it had nothing to do with the relationship at all.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i think when you realize that you arent asking someone to be faithful, but instead to be a good person in general, it makes more sense and you can deal with it more appropriately. its not a case of a person unable to be faithful and monogamous but a case of a person simply not having a good heart to begin with. it had nothing to do with the relationship at all.
True. I want a sweet man. To bad there is none in VA LOL

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
As a man who has been said to "play women", honestly the woman usually played herself. Same goes for men who get played by women. It comes down to people's own inner self not being honest to themselves. Overthinking things, making things seem different than what they really are. If I give a woman no words or actions indicating im faithful to her, am i playing her if i date other women? If a girl makes every time i see her involve me spending money, did she play me if she leaves for someone richer?

A con can only work if the person is able to convince themselves that what is fake is really true. You cant con an idiot because they are too simple minded to deceive themselves. So any woman whose been played can say at least im smart, but next time look at things from a dumber perspective and you might not get played. This is game im passing down to my daughter.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Outright embarrassing your girl is one thing....but u can still care for a woman and still sleep with other women.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Most ppl don't have a moral compass hardbody like they try to portray because the flesh is weak. When you get with someone who is either dumber than you, weak willed and/or morally compromised(ie operating with a moral compass), it becomes a situation akin to a shark smelling blood in the water.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I'm talking about a GOOD WOMAN not the bum bytch down the street.

I've over heard guys say things like " yea man she has been paying this for me that for me and yet she thinks I'm really gonna stay!"

And I'm not just talking about using women for money but other things that would be considered wrong

Shoot women do this too, to guys but it seems like men do it on a greater scale.

Why fukk someone over to just later think you deserve someone good?

:umad:

new p*ssy is the best p*ssy

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:ahh: all my bytches believe in me

if you was on my team you would believe in me too

i think its my versace cologne cause these hoes love me

DEMA9ZHl.jpg

vqEb9nyl.jpg

G3t2rLRl.jpg

HarlemsOwn