What do men get out of playing women?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I see what u are saying. But as far as the friends zone thing goes. If I friends zone a guy which I have plenty of times that means I'm really interested in his friendship. If not i would cut him off. How ridiculous would it be for a person to be with every single person that liked them. You have to have some sort of cut off.

From my experience, when a lady friend zones you, its cause she doasen't wanna hurt your feelings so she says "hey, we could just be friends". She doasen't wanna be ur friend. She doasen't even like you, she's just trying to let you down gently.

Its either that or a woman that will lead you on and makes you think u might have a chance with her, and keeps you around for the ego boost. In either case, she's not your friend. She probably can't even stand you and thinks you're a sucker. :laugh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Now some of u guys say that u think a woman plays u more but in most of the threads I see on here guys are saying they are just smashing, lying about loving her and that women always want commitment. Now in here its diff. Both do dirt I know... Now which is it lol

Not to sound like a brute but at least women get sex out the equation
Or is sex not enjoyable to females?
Meanwhile a chick will have a circus of guys around her. A nikka to text with. A nikka she can confide in. A nikka to fix her car. A nikka to take her to the movies etc. etc.
How many of these guys even get to smell the p*ssy?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sometimes revenge, sometimes spite, sometimes healing using misplaced anger thats meant to be directed at another woman who hurt the man,

but most times, friends, its just for sport because laying with women is directly tied to the ego of demonic individuals.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Not to sound like a brute but at least women get sex out the equation
Or is sex not enjoyable to females?
Meanwhile a chick will have a circus of guys around her. A nikka to text with. A nikka she can confide in. A nikka to fix her car. A nikka to take her to the movies etc. etc.
How many of these guys even get to smell the p*ssy?
Sex is still enjoyable...if he knows what he is doing. But a women can get that anywhere...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Now some of u guys say that u think a woman plays u more but in most of the threads I see on here guys are saying they are just smashing, lying about loving her and that women always want commitment. Now in here its diff. Both do dirt I know... Now which is it lol

most of those threads are :duck:

but yes women mostly always want commitment if you are a quality man she finds attractive.

The average woman of today has 10-20 good guy friends

The average woman of today has 150 guys in her phone

The average woman of today is on dating sites getting 100 msgs a day

The average woman of today is on facebook twitter instagram feeding her ego through likes and followers

women string along guys more than guys string along a broad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sex is still enjoyable...if he knows what he is doing. But a women can get that anywhere...

which is why women want commitment, commitment is the mens vagina more than naught they have to exchange their commitment which alot of men who only care about sex will lie and say yeah baby i love you and care about you just to get your vagina

an offering of your most prize sought after possession your vagina for his most prized sought after possession his committment

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
From my experience, when a lady friend zones you, its cause she doasen't wanna hurt your feelings so she says "hey, we could just be friends". She doasen't wanna be ur friend. She doasen't even like you, she's just trying to let you down gently.

Its either that or a woman that will lead you on and makes you think u might have a chance with her, and keeps you around for the ego boost. In either case, she's not your friend. She probably can't even stand you and thinks you're a sucker. :laugh:
:laff: Of course this isn't always the case though

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
which is why women want commitment, commitment is the mens vagina more than naught they have to exchange their commitment which alot of men who only care about sex will lie and say yeah baby i love you and care about you just to get your vagina

an offering of your most prize sought after possession your vagina for his most prized sought after possession his committment
Yea I want a commitment . Sex is nothing in terms of how easy I can get it. I know for sure that I could call several guys I cut off before and get it from them if I want....... An no I'm not saying I'm all that in the looks department but I know how men are when it comes to sex.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I see what u are saying. But as far as the friends zone thing goes. If I friends zone a guy which I have plenty of times that means I'm really interested in his friendship. If not i would cut him off. How ridiculous would it be for a person to be with every single person that liked them. You have to have some sort of cut off.

Could it bc this forum is mostly males?:patrice:

COULD IT BE THAT MOST WOMEN STILL FEAR THE STIGMA OF BEING LABELED A SLUT? :patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea I want a commitment . Sex is nothing in terms of how easy I can get it. I know for sure that I could call several guys I cut off before and get it from them if I want....... An no I'm not saying I'm all that in the looks department but I know how men are when it comes to sex.

yep exactly
any girl can get sex from the majority of any heterosexual males, only dumb ass women can't tell the difference and think its because the guy really likes them.

what women want is commitment and well in this day and age finding a guy of value to give commitment to one broad is well good luck thanks to how easy it is to get sex from girls these days.

the reason why many men play broads is its simple they just want the puzzy, and to get the puzzy sometimes you gotta lie, soemtimes you gotta be sweet, that gentleman type nugga, wait a while. I mean hell i was a dog back in my old days, women telling me I only have sex with guys who are my boyfriends ala they wanted commitment, so what did I do? I played the boyfriend role and once i got what i wanted head, puzzy etc. i would slowly withdrawl its a sick sick game but eh :manny:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
yep exactly
any girl can get sex from the majority of any heterosexual males, only dumb ass women can't tell the difference and think its because the guy really likes them.

what women want is commitment and well in this day and age finding a guy of value to give commitment to one broad is well good luck thanks to how easy it is to get sex from girls these days.

the reason why many men play broads is its simple they just want the puzzy, and to get the puzzy sometimes you gotta lie, soemtimes you gotta be sweet, that gentleman type nugga, wait a while. I mean hell i was a dog back in my old days, women telling me I only have sex with guys who are my boyfriends ala they wanted commitment, so what did I do? I played the boyfriend role and once i got what i wanted head, puzzy etc. i would slowly withdrawl its a sick sick game but eh :manny:
Damn glad u said this. I will never tell a guy again that I have sex only in relationships