What do men get out of playing women?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
just like women.. The motherfukker is stupid period and have no got damn sense

This chick at my job bought her fiance a 2014 denali truck loaded and the nikka don't work, got 2 kids by another broad and they been engaged for like 12 years and her parents tell her the nikka is no good but she still with the nikka
when you pipe a chick right you can do anything you want :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn glad u said this. I will never tell a guy again that I have sex only in relationships

i dunno why girls always drop that, I onyl sleep with guys im in a relationship with, well what do you think the guy is going to do?

its like i rememer when i used dating sites on okcupid there is a question "after how many dates would you have sex", chick answers 3-5.

I'd just keep that in back pocket, suck up and be the nicest gentlemant confident guy out that, once the third date came :jawalrus:

most women who get played bring it on themselvs imo

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Damn glad u said this. I will never tell a guy again that I have sex only in relationships
you will get thrown to the bushes quickly and/or get played

nikkas need to test drive the whip before buying it:yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

This is kinda funny to me. If he's one of those true wolves and you are of a weak mind, not saying you are, he will scope that out quick and you will be manipulated into giving up the puss.

"I only have sex in relationships"

"Word? I've been looking to settle down for a while now. I can't be out here rippin and runnin all my life. You might be the girl for me."

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
This is kinda funny to me. If he's one of those true wolves and you are of a weak mind, not saying you are, he will scope that out quick and you will be manipulated into giving up the puss.

"I only have sex in relationships"

"Word? I've been looking to settle down for a while now. I can't be out here rippin and runnin all my life. You might be the girl for me."
Some guys are better at their games than others. If everyone was that obvious men would have a way harder time

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Some guys are better at their games than others. If everyone was that obvious men would have a way harder time

You would think so but it can be that obvious and a weak-willed woman or one that's extra lonely that week will go "aww, forreal?". And he might not say it after she says that. If he's truly good at his game, he will slowly build up to it.

Which honestly he should've been doing in the first place. When trying to secure someone of the female gender, all you have to do is treat her like she's the only goddamn thing you see while at the same time not really showing her any affection at all. That way you can claim that you were just having fun outchea when she inevitably starts catching feelings.

Women are different but in my experience all tend to think along the same lines. Once you figure most of it out, it's not really that hard to get them to give it up when they promised themselves they'd wait.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You would think so but it can be that obvious and a weak-willed woman or one that's extra lonely that week will go "aww, forreal?". And he might not say it after she says that. If he's truly good at his game, he will slowly build up to it.

Which honestly he should've been doing in the first place. When trying to secure someone of the female gender, all you have to do is treat her like she's the only goddamn thing you see while at the same time not really showing her any affection at all. That way you can claim that you were just having fun outchea when she inevitably starts catching feelings.

Women are different but in my experience all tend to think along the same lines. Once you figure most of it out, it's not really that hard to get them to give it up when they promised themselves they'd wait.
So cold blooded :to:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
monogamy never existed in most parts of the world. it was a christian custom that was spread by colonialism. asking somebody to be monogamous what youre basically asking them is to be a good christian, more or less. not everybody is built for that and you should expect most to falter.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So cold blooded :to:

for men and women both this generation is the worst and most demonic ever if you want a stable faithful relationship

people get bored of each quick and its so easy just a click of a mouse to find someone who looks better, makes more money, has lesss drama etc. , now i have never cheated and always been faithful, but there were times when i did do relationships hot women i found attractive would just pop up and be interested in me and i was like :lupe: