What do men get out of playing women?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm talking about a GOOD WOMAN not the bum bytch down the street.

I've over heard guys say things like " yea man she has been paying this for me that for me and yet she thinks I'm really gonna stay!"

And I'm not just talking about using women for money but other things that would be considered wrong

Shoot women do this too, to guys but it seems like men do it on a greater scale.

Why fukk someone over to just later think you deserve someone good?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you not talking about the dudes who just really love p*ssy and cheat the only reason i've seen dudes do this is because either the woman is to much of a pushover and people have a tendency to subconsciously walk over you if you allow them or they just that a$$hole "i dont give a fukk type" of nikka

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
just like women.. The motherfukker is stupid period and have no got damn sense

This chick at my job bought her fiance a 2014 denali truck loaded and the nikka don't work, got 2 kids by another broad and they been engaged for like 12 years and her parents tell her the nikka is no good but she still with the nikka

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm talking about a GOOD WOMAN not the bum bytch down the street.

I've over heard guys say things like " yea man she has been paying this for me that for me and yet she thinks I'm really gonna stay!"

And I'm not just talking about using women for money but other things that would be considered wrong

Shoot women do this too, to guys but it seems like men do it on a greater scale.

Why fukk someone over to just later think you deserve someone good?

To be honest with you. I think women do it way more and get a bigger kick out of it. I guess like someone else said, it boils down to a power thing. Some people find having that kind of power over someone exciting. But I think women do it way more often and its more socially acceptable to see that kind of behaviour from a woman.

Friend zone is a good example. Men rarely friend zone women. And the woman that puts you in the friend zone doasen't wanna be ur friend. She just likes having you around to boost her ego. Although as a man, u should know when that's happening and keep it moving. If u stick around, ur an idiot. U should be on to the next one, cause despite the name, their is no friendship there. At all.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whether it be men playing women or women playing all they are getting out of it is spiritual corruption

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im pretty sure women play men more than men do.

Why? because even a average looking broad can have simps after her, and categorize them and string them along for her own good.

Men may play women but its never the first time, however keep thinking he will change. A "good woman" will go after that 6 foot tatted up pretty boy nugga start talking to him, add him to fb sees that he has like 1,000 girls as fb friends, see that hes always surrounded by women etc. then cry when a dog is a dog

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
To be honest with you. I think women do it way more and get a bigger kick out of it. I guess like someone else said, it boils down to a power thing. Some people find having that kind of power over someone exciting. But I think women do it way more often and its more socially acceptable to see that kind of behaviour from a woman.

Friend zone is a good example. Men rarely friend zone women. And the woman that puts you in the friend zone doasen't wanna be ur friend. She just likes having you around to boost her ego. Although as a man, u should know when that's happening and keep it moving. If u stick around, ur an idiot. U should be on to the next one, cause despite the name, their is no friendship there. At all.
I see what u are saying. But as far as the friends zone thing goes. If I friends zone a guy which I have plenty of times that means I'm really interested in his friendship. If not i would cut him off. How ridiculous would it be for a person to be with every single person that liked them. You have to have some sort of cut off.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Now some of u guys say that u think a woman plays u more but in most of the threads I see on here guys are saying they are just smashing, lying about loving her and that women always want commitment. Now in here its diff. Both do dirt I know... Now which is it lol