What Do Broke People Do For Fun?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I dated a rich guy, and hung out with a bunch when I was living in South Florida, and while they are having fun, I found out a lot of them have severe mental and emotional issues.. and they are self entitled sheltered a$$holes. You gotta get real drunk around them to even tolerate the bullshyt that spews out of their mouths.

Anyways..

I'm pretty broke so usually hanging out at a friends house drinkin 40's, blasting music and just chilling is fun, to me.

Cliff jumping, the beach (if its close enough is pretty cheap), swimming anywhere where there is water that isnt disgusting etc etc.

hey ma, i think you're cute :hug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
many things u can do.......tv, dvds, video games, internet, free entertain...esp during summer

sports, watching and playing...etc,,,,

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
many things u can do.......tv, dvds, video games, internet, free entertain...esp during summer

sports, watching and playing...etc,,,,

thats cool when you're young but imagine being 40 yrs old and thats all you've done in your life because you were a bummy broke ass n1gga.:skip:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I dated a rich guy, and hung out with a bunch when I was living in South Florida, and while they are having fun, I found out a lot of them have severe mental and emotional issues.. and they are self entitled sheltered a$$holes. You gotta get real drunk around them to even tolerate the bullshyt that spews out of their mouths.

Broke kids in the hood have mental and emotional issues as well and are just as self-centered (which is why so many don't value life or respect others) everybody has 99 problems, but for rich kids, income ain't one :manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
thats cool when you're young but imagine being 40 yrs old and thats all you've done in your life because you were a bummy broke ass n1gga.:skip:

Who cares. Life's a bytch and then you die. :umad:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm broke. :manny:

• I hang out with friends and drink cheap wine and liquor
  • fukk
  • Stay at home and chill

P.S. My version of broke is I have a car a decent job (just under $80K unlike $150K like most of you ballers) and being financially responsible.

I'm the same way. I wish I had more energy to go out and do shyt but I'm frugal as fukk so my social life consists of the gym, fukking my girl, some video games, and going to the pool. :manny:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I know a broke chick who is always out on the scene, I'm like you could use all that time you're being out to look for a job :wtf:

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not broke but I'm living like I'm broke to save money and the things I've started to for cheap fun are:

- read (cheap to buy or free at library)
- watch movies and DVDs
- listen to music
- hang out with / talk with GF
- hang out with friends doing cheap shyt (play sports or have dinner etc.)
- watch sports on TV
- work out at home
- read blogs and forums and stuff
- play cheap / free video games
- cook nice food and way good
- download and watch TV series

basically avoiding clubs, drugs and other money traps keeps me eating good breh

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
not that well off people dont but broke people have hobbies and dreams and shyt.

i read all kinds of stuff, play guitar, work out, meditate, crash parties, paint, jack it, fukk when i feel like hearing/feeling someone else's mouth, write. not all of those are hobbies but you catch my drift, riiiight?

i don't know what i would do if i had a weed habit. it'd probably make things more interesting trying to hustle on the level of figuring out who's gonna roll up.