What Do Broke People Do For Fun?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well when I was broke, getting p*ssy was the objective and it actually worked out for me cause if you put it down on a broad the right way a few times, she'll cook for you, take you out to the movies or D&Bs and give you some gas money too.

Also I used to get in them those Free Poker tournments that they have out here at bars & hotels. It was free but if you won you usually would get cash or free food and once you start networking and knowing people they would buy you drinks and shyt...

I can't front, I was my most creative when I was broke as far hustling goes. I was eating free quesadillas for happy Hour at the Blue mesa, a nikka even gave some Blood plasma and turned around and used the money to buy a sack :heh:

semtex

:)
Daps
Lift weights, listen to podcasts, play old school video games on my emulator, drank, post on the coli, social network, learn some new java concepts.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm broke. :manny:

• I hang out with friends and drink cheap wine and liquor
  • fukk
  • Stay at home and chill

P.S. My version of broke is I have a car a decent job (just under $80K unlike $150K like most of you ballers) and being financially responsible.

If you're making $80K you have NO BUSINESS speaking from the perspective of "broke" people.

I'm making $9 an hour and don't have a dime in the bank. :why:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I've often contemplated that the reason a lot of people on here don't like doing basic human shyt (ie. going out, meeting new people, etc.) is because of a lack of money.

Like who seriously sits at home, with money, but has no desire to out and try new restaurants, hit different spots around the city, hanging out with people outside of 4 walls, etc.

I'm guessing broke people just sit around and think about dumb shyt a lot :ehh: