What Do Broke People Do For Fun?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LOL at this thread.

I can bet broke people have more fun than most of y'all.

IMO Kids in the hood have wayyy more fun than suburban kids...obviously no one wants to grow up in poverty...but that's beside the point.

Sorry, but those rich kids on Instagram look like they're having way more fun than the nihilistic kids in the hood

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm broke. :manny:

• I hang out with friends and drink cheap wine and liquor
  • fukk
  • Stay at home and chill

P.S. My version of broke is I have a car a decent job (just under $80K unlike $150K like most of you ballers) and being financially responsible.

If you're making $80K you have NO BUSINESS speaking from the perspective of "broke" people.

I'm making $9 an hour and don't have a dime in the bank. :why:

Being broke is a relative term, depends on how you define living comfortably, let alone rich:manny:

It's them dualities breh :huhldup:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Being broke n young is cool. But being broke with a kid is no joke.lol

I remeber when I use to work a K-mart and was so broke I would pay for Gas in change( n use pennies ). I had a tab at pizza hut. ahhh the good ole days.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but those rich kids on Instagram look like they're having way more fun than the nihilistic kids in the hood

I dated a rich guy, and hung out with a bunch when I was living in South Florida, and while they are having fun, I found out a lot of them have severe mental and emotional issues.. and they are self entitled sheltered a$$holes. You gotta get real drunk around them to even tolerate the bullshyt that spews out of their mouths.

Anyways..

I'm pretty broke so usually hanging out at a friends house drinkin 40's, blasting music and just chilling is fun, to me.

Cliff jumping, the beach (if its close enough is pretty cheap), swimming anywhere where there is water that isnt disgusting etc etc.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
25148349.jpg

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
There's so much shyt to do for free. Beach, Workout, Museums, Zoo's, Art Galleries, The Park, Video Games, House Parties, Family BBQ's, Draw, Watch TV, Public Pool, Church, Free workshops, Go to a club/bar (bring your own drink). There's fun free shyt all over.

Fun is what you make of it brehs

Those are cool but who wants to be limited to that for the rest of their life. I know broke dudes that have never left their own city, they've never been to a comedy show, never been to a nice restaurant, never been to an amusement park, never been on a boat, never been on a plane, never been to a sports game...life has to suck when you cant do sh1t like that...

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
do drugs, fukk , surf the web, drink, etc, etc.

really isnt that hard to fathom :manny: