What causes a girl to lose interest in you?

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
a girl that loses interest in you is a girl that tolerates you, and doesnt get excited by you

she was NEVER interested in you in the first place...you were just a placeholder to practice with.

Women will never lose interest in things that interest them....

their phone will never lose their interest, their need for attention whoring will never lose their interest, makeup will never lose their interest, money and shopping will never lose their interest......

as men, you either are desirable, or you arent.

Women respond to men who dont need them, and are at the same time within reach.
A woman that can window shop you= A woman that will be on her best behavior....let her window shop, and check her purse to see if she has enough to buy your time,and commitment....

we are the prize, not them..keep your head focused on making you the best you....fukk a flakey bytches's interest level...we off that.

:wow: kept tryna tell my homeboy this but he has simp in his blood

:salute:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: kept tryna tell my homeboy this but he has simp in his blood

:salute:

one day he will get tired of getting played, and wise up...its natural to simp...its also natural to rebel when that simpin dont work...we all wake up in our own time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
":Don’t give a girl the chance to pull the rug out from under you. Have another ten rugs underneath that one and you will glide through your interactions with women like a shark through a school of mackerel"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
31156_o.gif

GAWT DAMN! You could see every ounce of dignity leave his body language with each slap:huhldup:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:whoa: me and the girl im talking about were just friends. we were never dating/talking. she was kinda like my little sister. i met her during the second week of the school year. she's a freshman so i was like one of the only ppl she knew at the time. she came to my room and cooked for me:ahh:, but afte r that night she got all weird. she told me her parents were mad she got home so late and they think we had sex. we havent hung out at all this semester because she had got a new phone number, and i finally seen her like a month ago and got her number. i only called her like 3 TIMES tops since having her new number. It just seems like we have a special connection at times, and then other times its like i think im coming off as a clinger if i try to reach out to her. when i seen her the first time this semester her eyes lit up.

Bro...based off what i'm reading here, it doesn't look like she's lost interest...You haven't said anything that would imply she ain't wit' it wit' it.

Seems to me she 'bout somethin', so if you want the broad go get her.

To awnser the question - if you don't want her to lose interest, be interesting! I'll add that part of that is to leave before they want you to leave.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Bro...based off what i'm reading here, it doesn't look like she's lost interest...You haven't said anything that would imply she ain't wit' it wit' it.

Seems to me she 'bout somethin', so if you want the broad go get her.

To awnser the question - if you don't want her to lose interest, be interesting! I'll add that part of that is to leave before they want you to leave.

yea shorty decent she sweet and shyt. its just that ive never came at her on some bf/gf or anything more than friends. im still a virgin and idk if im even ready for a relationship/anything more than just friends... shes like 4 years younger than me and she doesnt know that im a virgin:sadcam:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
yea shorty decent she sweet and shyt. its just that ive never came at her on some bf/gf or anything more than friends. im still a virgin and idk if im even ready for a relationship/anything more than just friends... shes like 4 years younger than me and she doesnt know that im a virgin:sadcam:

I'm sayin', though...broad cookin'...seems like her parents tryin' to raise her right...she seems to like you...it's one thing if you don't think you're ready, but she might be da wife cuzz. And the way you speechin' it, you want this to be somethin'.

It ain't like you gotta put all the cards on the table at once like ":sadcam: Uh...I really really like you and I wanna go steady, but I never got no buns so don't think i'm lame..." Don't do that.

Point blank - if she cool and you like being around her and all that, just enjoy doing that and worry about the extra stuff later.

Tell you what, just post a pic of her and i'll tell you what to do.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I'm sayin', though...broad cookin'...seems like her parents tryin' to raise her right...she seems to like you...it's one thing if you don't think you're ready, but she might be da wife cuzz. And the way you speechin' it, you want this to be somethin'.

It ain't like you gotta put all the cards on the table at once like ":sadcam: Uh...I really really like you and I wanna go steady, but I never got no buns so don't think i'm lame..." Don't do that.

Point blank - if she cool and you like being around her and all that, just enjoy doing that and worry about the extra stuff later.

Tell you what, just post a pic of her and i'll tell you what to do.

good shyt breh. :comeon:: at the bolded. yea she cool as fukk, but that shyt piss me off when she didnt return my phone calls. like "i was in church". im tryna kick with her at least once before the school year over tho.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Op...

Don't ever... ever, ever, ever, ever call a chick you just started talking to without her calling first... Ever.

:whoa: I NEVER CALL bytchES... i send texts:shaq: last time i called a female i was blowing her phone up because the incident that happened the night before...she aint even answer:to:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!

you shouldn't even be questioning why a bytch would lose interest in you cuz they'll give a answer that won't help you gain what you want from them...one bytch will tell you "you were too passive" :scusthov: then you'll keep that in mind dealing with a another bytch like "next time i gotta be more aggressive" :ohhh: then with another bytch she might lose interest in you also and you ask her why she'll tell you "you came on too strong" :scusthov: then you'll be :mindblown: tryna figure what you have to do to get the proper acceptance from them...there ain't shyt you can do to get the proper acceptance from them so it's useless tryna adapt to their liking...be yourself and if they ain't fukkin with the real you then fukk them then cuz the real you should be more valuable to you then their acceptance...you NEVER sacrifice the real you for some p*ssy

Last edited by a moderator: