What causes a girl to lose interest in you?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
after the first no returned call YOU GOTTA THROW HER IN THE BUSHES.

This

I met a chick last week.. I asked for her # and She gave me her digits.. We texted back n forth a couple days later.. And I offered to hang out wit her Saturday.. She said she'll let me know friday..she msg me late Friday like 12am so technically Saturday.. I was wit a next girl so I waited until Saturday afternoon... (Maybe that's y she flaked on Me? I dunno). and then instead of textin her back I called.. No answer.. so I left a msg. It's now Monday Mornin and no text or call back :ehh:

I'm not gonna msg or call her again.. It's not like I want to make her wifey.. I already have a girl.. I just wanted to smash...

If she calls me back I'll talk to her but I'm not gonna sweat it

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
a girl that loses interest in you is a girl that tolerates you, and doesnt get excited by you

she was NEVER interested in you in the first place...you were just a placeholder to practice with.

Women will never lose interest in things that interest them....

their phone will never lose their interest, their need for attention whoring will never lose their interest, makeup will never lose their interest, money and shopping will never lose their interest......

as men, you either are desirable, or you arent.

Women respond to men who dont need them, and are at the same time within reach.

A woman that can window shop you= A woman that will be on her best behavior....let her window shop, and check her purse to see if she has enough to buy your time,and commitment....

we are the prize, not them..keep your head focused on making you the best you....fukk a flakey bytches's interest level...we off that.

You took to long to make a move. If you don't make a (sexual) move on a woman within the first few encounters, she'll think you're gay/confused. It's only acceptable if you act gay/ explicitly tell her that you're gay

You calling her as bytch. You dont care. Move on

nah i do. it was hard for me to type that word when referring to her:wow: she wifey material breh...but were just friends and idk if im about that marriage life

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
nah breh. this is a bytch i met during the second week of the school year. she drove all the way from joiliet to chicago at 8 am on saturday morning so i could cop an extra pair of gold medal lebron X's:wow: the bytch from across the hall wont even give me her phone number or text me after i asked her number again after i deleted her number cause i got homotional:russ:

Breh whats her name...my girl from joliet :russ:

We could be smashing the same girl:pachaha:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I recently got out of a situation like that :whew:

It was hard breh :wow:

What I learned from it?

If you spend time on making your own situation better by working, going to college, working hard, making music or whatever your doing for yourself, girls are going to follow automaticaly :myman:

But if you make a girl(s) your priority, you gon be that nicca that you are right now for the rest of your life :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is not a diss thread, its a real thread. what causes a girl to lose interest in you? its like in the beginning ill give her my number she hits me up we chill/hang out for a few weeks. then gradually the "initial interest" starts to fade. she's usually to busy to chill, doesnt answer when you call because shes in class/church/, but doesnt return ur phone calls. she used to need to me. what causes a girl to lose interest? im puzzled.

You are not moving fast enough...When you meet a chick, you should try to hit by the third time you chill/hang out together...

If you don't hit by then, you should sit her on the bench, and draft another chick...

You have to remember that women chose what kind of relationship they want...You should not concern yourself with nothing other than hitting it...

If a woman wants a "lovey dovey relationship" with you, she will go out of her way to let you know and make it happen...

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything.....Literally. You never know the reasons really. U need to get some other options tho' Take your mind off the broad. That's what will gain her interest or pique it.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I feel you breh.

Things were going great with this chick I was talking to, like great ... she was telling me I should come back home with her next time she goes (she's in school), always laughed when we were out, commented on how attractive she found me.

Two days after we last hung out (and she was sending me texts saying she missed me) she hit me with the "I wish you the best" text. :sadcam:

Hurt for a minute. But fukk it, not going on dates will save me money and I'll just go back to being a :birdman: face ass nikka.

:to:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I feel you breh.

Things were going great with this chick I was talking to, like great ... she was telling me I should come back home with her next time she goes (she's in school), always laughed when we were out, commented on how attractive she found me.

Two days after we last hung out (and she was sending me texts saying she missed me) she hit me with the "I wish you the best" text. :sadcam:

Hurt for a minute. But fukk it, not going on dates will save me money and I'll just go back to being a :birdman: face ass nikka.

:to:

:wow: stay strong breh. like Kiss said we gon make it.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
breh, i don't care how much fame, swag, money, looks, body, etc. you have, you will NOT hold the interest of every bytch. once you realize that, the world of p*ssy will open up to you :blessed:. learn to read the signs that she ain't feeling you and leave her ass in the bushes immediately. this ain't rocket science at all. just move along to the next bish....either she will come back or it ain't meant to be. either way, you should have the :manny: attitude about it.