What causes a girl to lose interest in you?

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
:wow: i would breh, but shes diff than other bytches. she's not like the bytch from across the hall from me who lied about having a bf and tells me on my bday. after that bad experience i realized that she's special breh. We just friends tho...but if another nikka get her ima die for real:sadcam:

:russ:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:wow: i would breh, but shes diff than other bytches. she's not like the bytch from across the hall from me who lied about having a bf and tells me on my bday. after that bad experience i realized that she's special breh. We just friends tho...but if another nikka get her ima die for real:sadcam:

biden-shaking-head.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: If you had options you probably wouldn't have even cared enough to make a thread about it. I know that feel bro but best believe it's because you just became "boring" to her and she moved on and you don't have any options. This ain't the girl in your building is it?

nah breh. this is a bytch i met during the second week of the school year. she drove all the way from joiliet to chicago at 8 am on saturday morning so i could cop an extra pair of gold medal lebron X's:wow: the bytch from across the hall wont even give me her phone number or text me after i asked her number again after i deleted her number cause i got homotional:russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
after I introduce a woman to her body for the 1st
time and she's shooting her evil all over my sheets
I'll have her attention long after she goes on to marry
a man that doesnt measure up..

a0yqua.jpg

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a girl that loses interest in you is a girl that tolerates you, and doesnt get excited by you

she was NEVER interested in you in the first place...you were just a placeholder to practice with.

Women will never lose interest in things that interest them....

their phone will never lose their interest, their need for attention whoring will never lose their interest, makeup will never lose their interest, money and shopping will never lose their interest......

as men, you either are desirable, or you arent.

Women respond to men who dont need them, and are at the same time within reach.

A woman that can window shop you= A woman that will be on her best behavior....let her window shop, and check her purse to see if she has enough to buy your time,and commitment....

we are the prize, not them..keep your head focused on making you the best you....fukk a flakey bytches's interest level...we off that.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is not a diss thread, its a real thread. what causes a girl to lose interest in you? its like in the beginning ill give her my number she hits me up we chill/hang out for a few weeks. then gradually the "initial interest" starts to fade. she's usually to busy to chill, doesnt answer when you call because shes in class/church/, but doesnt return ur phone calls. she used to need to me. what causes a girl to lose interest? im puzzled.

You took to long to make a move. If you don't make a (sexual) move on a woman within the first few encounters, she'll think you're gay/confused. It's only acceptable if you act gay/ explicitly tell her that you're gay

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
did you really have her interest to begin with? that's what i'd ask myself if i felt like a girl lost interest in me. then if i know i did (usually you know if you do or don't) then i assume someone else has shown her more interest than myself. and that's usually the case, someone else wants her more than i do, which i can't be mad at. if i wasn't that interested in her to begin with, it probably wouldn't have worked out...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
this is not a diss thread, its a real thread. what causes a girl to lose interest in you? its like in the beginning ill give her my number she hits me up we chill/hang out for a few weeks. then gradually the "initial interest" starts to fade. she's usually to busy to chill, doesnt answer when you call because shes in class/church/, but doesnt return ur phone calls. she used to need to me. what causes a girl to lose interest? im puzzled.

u didn't hit it in a short period of time and some other dude is tapping dat ass

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

You calling her as bytch. You dont care. Move on

Daps
a girl that loses interest in you is a girl that tolerates you, and doesnt get excited by you

she was NEVER interested in you in the first place...you were just a placeholder to practice with.

Women will never lose interest in things that interest them....

their phone will never lose their interest, their need for attention whoring will never lose their interest, makeup will never lose their interest, money and shopping will never lose their interest......

as men, you either are desirable, or you arent.

Women respond to men who dont need them, and are at the same time within reach.

A woman that can window shop you= A woman that will be on her best behavior....let her window shop, and check her purse to see if she has enough to buy your time,and commitment....

we are the prize, not them..keep your head focused on making you the best you....fukk a flakey bytches's interest level...we off that.
:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:to: You wait too long to smash. If she keeps texting you saying she wants dikk don't wait too long to give it to her.