What causes a girl to lose interest in you?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If she a hoe. Its cuz you aint try to hit fast enough.

If she isnt, then she didnt see enough in you to keep interest.

If a girl likes you, she will make time for you. point blank period.

-DMP-

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
She lost interest cuz you a lame :ufdup:

You need to be trying to fukk these chicks within 48 hours before they see the real you or charge it to the game you aint built for this.1st chick this kid loses his virginity too he gonna impregnate then marry and be miserable by age 28

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you will go insane as a man trying to figure it out
just cut your losses and move on

Best answer I've seen so far. Spot on :cheers:

You're better off not trying to figure out the million possible reasons she ain't feelin' you Pablo. And for all you know it's probably something you can't change.

It ain't worth the trouble. Just forget about her and move on

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
girls deal with emotion, not logic
she probably didn't feel the 'it' factor or you were too available too early on and there was no chase for her

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Think about it like a cheesecake sampler, each slice a different flavor. The slices are representative of the guys she is dealing with. When she is done consuming one slice, she wants to experience something new, so she reaches for another flavor. In other words, most of these women have a rotation of guys and you were the one she sampled for a little while and once she's consumed enough of you, she reached for something that tastes different. It's not always necessarily something you are or aren't doing. Sometimes it is that particular woman's need for variety that causes her to take a dose of you and then to move on to another plate. A lot of times these women will be cool for a few weeks, disappear for a couple of weeks, and then pop right back up. When that is said and done, she is coming back for seconds after sampling another man, but it depends on the level of dignity you have whether or not you will satiate her cravings.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Think about it like a cheesecake sampler, each slice a different flavor. The slices are representative of the guys she is dealing with. When she is done consuming one slice, she wants to experience something new, so she reaches for another flavor. In other words, most of these women have a rotation of guys and you were the one she sampled for a little while and once she's consumed enough of you, she reached for something that tastes different. It's not always necessarily something you are or aren't doing. Sometimes it is that particular woman's need for variety that causes her to take a dose of you and then to move on to another plate. A lot of times these women will be cool for a few weeks, disappear for a couple of weeks, and then pop right back up. When that is said and done, she is coming back for seconds after sampling another man, but it depends on the level of dignity you have whether or not you will satiate her cravings.

:whew: I could read your shyt all day man...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Its cause she moved on to the next dude/simp. You should be trying to smash in the first 3 days where she doesn't know the real you yet.

Maybe she noticed something about you that she didn't like or felt like you guys weren't compatible. It's hard to tell people things that you perceive negatively about them. I would def stop calling her.

after the first no returned call YOU GOTTA THROW HER IN THE BUSHES.

If she a hoe. Its cuz you aint try to hit fast enough.

If she isnt, then she didnt see enough in you to keep interest.

If a girl likes you, she will make time for you. point blank period.

-DMP-

She lost interest cuz you a lame :ufdup:

You need to be trying to fukk these chicks within 48 hours before they see the real you or charge it to the game you aint built for this.1st chick this kid loses his virginity too he gonna impregnate then marry and be miserable by age 28

:whoa: me and the girl im talking about were just friends. we were never dating/talking. she was kinda like my little sister. i met her during the second week of the school year. she's a freshman so i was like one of the only ppl she knew at the time. she came to my room and cooked for me:ahh:, but afte r that night she got all weird. she told me her parents were mad she got home so late and they think we had sex. we havent hung out at all this semester because she had got a new phone number, and i finally seen her like a month ago and got her number. i only called her like 3 TIMES tops since having her new number. It just seems like we have a special connection at times, and then other times its like i think im coming off as a clinger if i try to reach out to her. when i seen her the first time this semester her eyes lit up.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She probably already told u she didn't want to fuk with u, but u was caught up in your own world at the time. women give u hints while u are talking that she's cutting u loose..

u need to stop hawkin these chicks and let them come at u if they interested..

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Write a book nikka. Just write a fukking book!

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:whoa: me and the girl im talking about were just friends. we were never dating/talking. she was kinda like my little sister. i met her during the second week of the school year. she's a freshman so i was like one of the only ppl she knew at the time. she came to my room and cooked for me:ahh:, but afte r that night she got all weird. she told me her parents were mad she got home so late and they think we had sex. we havent hung out at all this semester because she had got a new phone number, and i finally seen her like a month ago and got her number. i only called her like 3 TIMES tops since having her new number. It just seems like we have a special connection at times, and then other times its like i think im coming off as a clinger if i try to reach out to her.

31156_o.gif

Let her go damn it.. time to move on

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
31156_o.gif

Let her go damn it.. time to move on

:wow: i would breh, but shes diff than other bytches. she's not like the bytch from across the hall from me who lied about having a bf and tells me on my bday. after that bad experience i realized that she's special breh. We just friends tho...but if another nikka get her ima die for real:sadcam:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Maybe she's married or already had a man :manny:
Happened to me before....thought I was the only guy, but I was actually the side dikk :what:
Don't put nothin past most of these women man, nothin

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: If you had options you probably wouldn't have even cared enough to make a thread about it. I know that feel bro but best believe it's because you just became "boring" to her and she moved on and you don't have any options. This ain't the girl in your building is it?