What causes a girl to lose interest in you?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
this is not a diss thread, its a real thread. what causes a girl to lose interest in you? its like in the beginning ill give her my number she hits me up we chill/hang out for a few weeks. then gradually the "initial interest" starts to fade. she's usually to busy to chill, doesnt answer when you call because shes in class/church/, but doesnt return ur phone calls. she used to need to me. what causes a girl to lose interest? im puzzled.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its cause she moved on to the next dude/simp. You should be trying to smash in the first 3 days where she doesn't know the real you yet.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
this is not a diss thread, its a real thread. what causes a girl to lose interest in you? its like in the beginning ill give her my number she hits me up we chill/hang out for a few weeks. then gradually the "initial interest" starts to fade. she's usually to busy to chill, doesnt answer when you call because shes in class/church/, but doesnt return ur phone calls. she used to need to me. what causes a girl to lose interest? im puzzled.

Maybe she noticed something about you that she didn't like or felt like you guys weren't compatible. It's hard to tell people things that you perceive negatively about them. I would def stop calling her.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
With chicks like that you gotta front and lie your ass off. It's the only way.

nikka you make the same thread like every week. What's really going on with you?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
With chicks like that you gotta front and lie your ass off. It's the only way.

nikka you make the same thread like every week. What's really going on with you?

That is a sure fire way to get her to lose interest. If I find out you lied to me, I'm definitely not interested any more because you are a liar and hella insecure.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
she find someone else period.. she probably didn't like the spots u guys was hanging at. she didn't like the way u was conversating with her.. let the bytch go son and get your money and stop worrying about azz.. case closed

tumblr_m9we044Qp41rrk7c1o1_400.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
when u start saying i love u and i miss u in the first couple days
seen that happen too many times :snoop: