What can black men improve on?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Here's what we need to do improve on as Black Men.

We need to value education more at a younger age.

We need to be the ones to rebuild the Black family. We need stop trying to fukk every woman possible and try to focus on finding one we feel we can build with at a younger age.

We need to shake off the demons of too much drugs and alcohol (even weed)

We need to value Black women more, instead of women outside our race.

We need to stop letting the females lead and shoulder all the burdens,

We need to own more, and consume within our own channels.

We need to be more proactive and protect our communities.

Sometime we have to stop and check ourselves and not be so fukking stereotypical sometimes.

For starters.

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
My list isn't exclusive to black men but some things black men do more.

Stop worrying about being cool so much. By the time you are 26+ Your main goal should be working on your future.

Stop expecting a wonderful woman by doing absolutely nothing to get her. If you want a good woman "Netflix and chill" isn't enough.

Stop spending so much on material items that aren't helping you improve.

Take care of your kids more. Yea black men DO take care of their kids but not as much as other men.

Stop expecting your woman to be ride or die for you're illegal behavior.

Stop being chatty patties.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
- Realize that life is not a music video
- Stop living like tomorrow will never come
- Stop alienating black people who are different than you
- Start acknowledging black women's issues
- Stop being so overly emotional
- Learn how to constructively criticize
- Learn how to take constructive criticism
- Stay in your child's life NO MATTER WHAT!!!
- Stop trying to "stunt," and show off to others
- Take life more seriously
- Uplift, and stop tearing down others
- Stop drinking, smoking, having unprotected sex
- Stop being so materialistic

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Behave better in public(no "cat calling", no blasting music from your car with the windows down, and using your indoor voice)

Stop being so fukking short-sighted

No c00ning when it isn't necessary
Nah son and how can you dap this @feelosofer this shyt is stupid. Behave better in public? Come on dude majority of black people aren't misbehaving in public for this to be said. People in general are short sighted and no c00ning when not necessary? When is it ever necessary?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Start understanding financial literacy

Start understanding how to own, and not borrow or rent

Start understanding how to raise young girls and boys.

Start understanding that it's good professions/occupations out here instead of trying to play on a sports team

Start exploring other things to do in life..such as traveling outside of the country,

Last edited:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Nah son and how can you dap this @feelosofer this shyt is stupid. Behave better in public? Come on dude majority of black people aren't misbehaving in public for this to be said. People in general are short sighted and no c00ning when not necessary? When is it ever necessary?

I'm not sure what percentage of the black male population 'misbehaves' in public. I'm just going by what I've seen throughout my life. c00ning and sucking up are sometimes necessary.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
another thing...
i really think black men should acknowledge that a lot of black men harbor self-hatred issues...and dislike being black...the internalization of white supremacy...and the projection of their self hatred onto black women...... and other black men....it's unsettling....

yea...i know it bruises the ego....but it's just really obvious now to the point were it's embarrassing...especially with that article by the man on twitter saying why he always use to denounce black women.....

i mean...i would rather some black men be honest...then hold up a fake presentation "of being proud" ...then make excuses for generalizing and denouncing black women...

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop talking about it and do what changes shyt...

We are not progressing. We've been doing the same shyt we've we are doing in this thread since 1991.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
another thing...
i really think black men should acknowledge that a lot of black men harbor self-hatred issues...and dislike being black...the internalization of white supremacy...and the projection of their self hatred onto black women...... and other black men....it's unsettling....

yea...i know it bruises the ego....but it's just really obvious now to the point were it's embarrassing...especially with that article by the man on twitter saying why he always use to denounce black women.....

i mean...i would rather some black men be honest...then hold up a fake presentation "of being proud" ...then make excuses for generalizing and denouncing black women...

This needs to be addressed and not on some troll shyt either, both for black men and women.

My answer is black men need to love themselves.

I think the root of a lot of issues with black men is a lack of confidence that their lives will be successful.

That fear of societal failure affects so much.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
another thing...

This needs to be addressed and not on some troll shyt either, both for black men and women.

My answer is black men need to love themselves.

I think the root of a lot of issues with black men is a lack of confidence that their lives will be successful.

That fear of societal failure affects so much.

Alotta dudes walking around like Bishop