What can black men improve on?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif_zps2ef6c3be.gif

thread started off with such promise. I knew it wouldnt last long.

Peace
Why add to it then? nikkas always claiming to be so above it but right there
black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif_zps2ef6c3be.gif

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Learning our history. Gaining knowledge of the past will make today make better sense. Personally, since ive started doing this its made me have a more of a sense of "pride" in being black. Its made me appreciate my fellow black people also. I was unaware of how deep-rooted and systematic racism in this coutry was before i learned of the past

placing more of an emphasis on education & intelligence over "swag", materialism, athletics and entertainment.I know for a FACT that many intelligent black youth suppress their own intelligence to appear more "street"/ "hood".

Incogno

Pro
Daps
honestly...their views on women..

quite a few men look at their interaction with women as superficial...when the friendship between a man and woman is probably the most important union on earth...why?...cause the union is the foundation of marriage(which represents true love)....and helps build a healthy & successful family

there's always talk about...wealth...power..and status...
but if you ask me.... i think the most important thing a man can do is to look at a woman as an individual

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Be role models for our youth
Learn our history. I spend at least 20 minutes a day learning about black history. It so important to know where your from so you can navigate where your going
Value education over everything
Learn to be more self sufficient. relying on other for every necessity is inexcusable.
Dont be afraid to show love to others. A simple gesture or acknowledgement goes a long way. I try to interact with as many blacks on a daily as possible. There more to this than " struggle"
Build generational wealth

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
start holding degenerates accountable and stop making excuses for them. praise people who have done the right things even with a tough upbringing.

Nope. That's on them and theirs.

Self-Reliance is all you need to focus on. Weak men huddle together in times of distress.

Worry about you and yours first, then look to help out when you're in position to.