What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

This boy on insane. My Lord.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Fine. Still dont believe you though:yeshrug:. There's no way you had enough hp at 50 to take on his combos.
I only made it to 80 and still never won:mjcry:

Seph is easy as shyt on KH2. Beating him at level 50 isn't anything crazy. He was way harder in KH1.

The thing about KH2 is Sora is OP as shyt in that game. Level 50 is way higher then u need to be to max out your shyt and be unbeatable.

If u were talking bout the data battles on KH2FM then Im with u. They upped the difficulty to fix the balance curve of magic being utterly ridiculous in that game. But vanilla KH2?? Yea Seph is easy as hell.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Fine. Still dont believe you though:yeshrug:. There's no way you had enough hp at 50 to take on his combos.
I only made it to 80 and still never won:mjcry:
Breh KH2 is easy as fukk compared to KH1 :mindblown: i don't know how you cant even beat him on KH2... if you said KH1 i would understand because that was the only KH game where i struggled to beat the event bosses and the final boss... plus the camera in KH1 is hard as fukk to use compared to KH2 :francis: if you did not even lock on in KH1 you was fukked