What Black cities are there in Michigan other than Detroit?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll take the L I don't be all over it like that
I bet mama stay between 11 mile an 9 mile off Southfield :manny:

You right the on the walking shyt. If you don't fell like taking a 15 minute walk then it ain't convenient. But in the city it's a store on every other block.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Yeah, not the best situation here. I'm happy they got the lead issues under control ththough.
Me too. I still got a gang of bottled water my aunts and uncles gave me because they were getting cases of them every month, but since they're all older and empty nesters they wouldn't use it all up before the next cases would arrive. I got enough water to last me for months. My aunt was like "Get this shyt out my garage!" :russ:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Do the main roads in Southfield have fukking side walks?!?! The answer is no

And I didn't create this thread to ask about suburbs near Detroit

Hence why I mentioned Grand Rapids and Benton Harbor
Man what are you talking about ? The only part of Southfield I can think of that doesn’t have sidewalks is 12 mile as you’re approaching telegraph. I may even be mistaken about that. Southfield rd has sidewalks.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Somebody just pulled a hit and run on my boy I just talked to this nikka yesterday. R.I.P popdog
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. – Police are seeking a driver accused of fatally hitting a man in Southfield, then driving away early Sunday morning.

According to Southfield police, a 28-year-old Southfield man was in a wheelchair when a vehicle hit him in the area of Martha Washington and George Washington drives, near 10 Mile and Southfield roads, sometime between 2:30 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. on July 4.

Police arrived at the scene at about 6:47 a.m. Sunday and found the Southfield man, who has been identified as Tarrie Daniel, had been struck by a vehicle. Daniel was pronounced dead at the scene.

Authorities say they are looking for the driver of a Jaguar that is possibly silver in color. The car should have “significant accident damage” to the front area of the vehicle, officials said.

No additional details have been released at this time. This is an ongoing investigation.

Anyone with information is asked to call Southfield police detective Scott dikkey at 248-796-5408.
Southfield family demands answers after hit-and-run driver kills man in wheelchair

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just seen a 3 car wreck while driving south on Southfield around 530am . I swear that freeway is a death trap
It's literally a bad ass accident every weekend . It's always between 6 mile and Joy RD. I almost never see accidents on 7 or 8 mile.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
It's literally a bad ass accident every weekend . It's always between 6 mile and Joy RD. I almost never see accidents on 7 or 8 mile.
U would think at 530am on a Saturday people would chill but nope. I don't understand why they patrol that area more. Smh only see Allen park out there

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
U would think at 530am on a Saturday people would chill but nope. I don't understand why they patrol that area more. Smh only see Allen park out there
:ohhh:oh you on this part of Southfield freeway. I rarely see any police out here unless I get off at outer dr driving through Melvindale.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I need word from my Michigan brothers about Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield and the surrounding areas. How upwardly mobile is it, what activities are there to do and what's the nightlife like?

Planning on moving the entire family to Oakland County and need some Intel. Appreciate it fam!