What Black cities are there in Michigan other than Detroit?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Rode through Benton Harbor last week and I was :leon: @all of the black folk in that area

Yea but any city that's more dangerous than Detroit I'm :hubie:
shyt makes me sad

I don’t know how safe Benton Harbor is, but it looks bad. The whole Whirlpool area looks abandoned. I heard half the city was carved up into golf course and is beautiful. I’ve never seen that part.

I go out to Silver Lake with the family and get weed out of Benton Harbor.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Not much here in Benton Harbor. It's shrunk by a lot since I was a kid to like maybe 8 to 9k people. Same story for a lot of cities up north that became majority black as people moved up from the south during the great migration. Resources dried up as whites moved out etc. You'd probably be better off in some of the burbs of Detroit that are majority black.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not much here in Benton Harbor. It's shrunk by a lot since I was a kid to like maybe 8 to 9k people. Same story for a lot of cities up north that became majority black as people moved up from the south during the great migration. You'd probably be better off in some of the burbs of Detroit that are majority black.
You live there now?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got lost in highland park looking for a dispensary one time, shyt looks exactly like Detroit.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Looked up Benton Harbor and it's more dangerous than Detroit

Grand Rapids seems cool but it's only like 18% Black
You know Michigan is the most diverse state in the country right? You gotta damn near hit the upper peninsula to get away from nikkas. We are spread all over Michigan, and it's fukking amazing and the reason why cops don't shoot unarmed nikkas here, and mass shootings barely happen.

It's hard ASF for Tucker Carlson to brainwash a white boy who sees all nikkas at every place he goes. Michigan is different bro bro

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lathrup Village is inside of Southfield. Non Jewish cacs set it up back in the day to separate from Southfield once black people started moving there. Black people have taken over Lathrup Village now. Also black people are starting to move to West Bloomfield as well.
I'm at a chick crib in Lathrop right now lol, right off 696 and Southfield.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lansing Michigan is the best answer

Not a "black city", but sizeable black population, good job opportunities, and decent cost of living. I used to live there
Lansing??

When I've gone there it always looked kind of run down.
Guess I have to more research.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lansing??

When I've gone there it always looked kind of run down.
Guess I have to more research.
Lansing is like 75 % nice, my mama took me up there when she first got clean in 2000;(MSU graduate, best friends with Magic Johnson in the 80's, RN profession). OG was flown out TO LA to go to a Lakers game, and my mom's met Jerry Buss back then. nikkas here habe seen the receipts, but I'll post em for you.

Lansing is real deal black power, and they still gotta deal with the bullshyt. But logistically, Lansing is black ASF
So is Kalamazoo Benton Harbor, Flint, Saginaw, ect.

There ain't another state in the country with as large of different cities with high black populations.

I think God put me here to keep me from killing racist folks, and it worked, cause Michigan doesn't offer racism without repercussion. Michigan leads the nation in black on white violence. We don't play that shyt, period.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That hard to believe Harper Woods is only 59% black. It gotta be way more

vino

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting to think you’re not from Detroit as you mentioned. This is a weird question to ask if you’re from the city.
Southfield cool but you can't walk nowhere
Oak Park Cool
I thought Lathrup and Southfield was the same

Gotta check out Farmington

plus, what you said about Southfield is false.