What are your top 3 Final Fantasy games?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
6 (needs a remake)
8 (needs a remake)
9 (copping the remake)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FF12 dialogue and writings >>>>>>>>>>

I actually hate the overly japanese weeby writing in ff7 remake. All that grunting and giving peace signs:snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can we all agree that FFXIII is just plain terrible!?
One of my favorite battle systems. It’s literally a strategy game because you really can’t grind and power through a bad strategy. The story, level design, characters, and level of freedom it gave was not good but I loved the battle system.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FF12 dialogue and writings >>>>>>>>>>

I actually hate the overly japanese weeby writing in ff7 remake. All that grunting and giving peace signs:snoop:

Pretty sure that game was that way because of Alexander O. Smith. I’ve heard it said that the translation was better than the original source material.

Daps
One of my favorite battle systems. It’s literally a strategy game because you really can’t grind and power through a bad strategy. The story, level design, characters, and level of freedom it gave was not good but I loved the battle system.
At the bolded part - I thought it was one of the worst battle systems ever. The 'Paradigm Shift' system and the combination of roles that changed with each shift for every character on the field made the battles overly complex. Essentially, you had to use 6 different strategies for one measly battle. Make it make sense.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
10 is my pick as the best. It had one of the best twists in video game history. Tidus not even being a real person and essentially a collective memory of destroyed civilization. It was such a gigantic fake out; it blew my 13 year old mind.

Its only weakness was the character of Tidus himself. Coming off of Terra, Cloud, Squall and Zidane to having to play as a whiny idiot. I don’t know if they were trying to make an arrogant athlete but they failed in all respects. Whoever greenlit overalls over a hoodie with a short pant leg needed to be fired.

So many of my friends dismissed final fantasy after his character design came out.

In fact they should’ve made Jecht the main character, as in the story he literally brings about Sins defeat the most. Doubly so if the main character was the last boss. :ohlawd:
images

The intro still slaps to this day. 2001 and in 2023 it still looks amazing

Really?

I hate to break it to you but thats all that the Coli is.

Hows that mind now?