What are your top 3 Final Fantasy games?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
10 is my pick as the best. It had one of the best twists in video game history. Tidus not even being a real person and essentially a collective memory of destroyed civilization. It was such a gigantic fake out; it blew my 13 year old mind.

Its only weakness was the character of Tidus himself. Coming off of Terra, Cloud, Squall and Zidane to having to play as a whiny idiot. I don’t know if they were trying to make an arrogant athlete but they failed in all respects. Whoever greenlit overalls over a hoodie with a short pant leg needed to be fired.

So many of my friends dismissed final fantasy after his character design came out.

In fact they should’ve made Jecht the main character, as in the story he literally brings about Sins defeat the most. Doubly so if the main character was the last boss. :ohlawd:
images

The intro still slaps to this day. 2001 and in 2023 it still looks amazing

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
10 is my pick as the best. It had one of the best twists in video game history. Tidus not even being a real person and essentially a collective memory of destroyed civilization. It was such a gigantic fake out; it blew my 13 year old mind.

Its main weakness was the character of Tidus himself - (And almost all the rest of the playable cast, save Lulu and Auron). Coming off of Terra, Cloud, Squall and Zidane to having to play as a whiny idiot. I don’t know if they were trying to make an arrogant athlete but they failed in all respects. Whoever greenlit overalls over a hoodie with a short pant leg needed to be fired.

So many of my friends dismissed final fantasy after his character design came out.

In fact they should’ve made Jecht the main character, as in the story he literally brings about Sins defeat the most. Doubly so if the main character was the last boss.
:ohlawd:
images

The intro still slaps to this day. 2001 and in 2023 it still looks amazing

All this plus other things about the game is why I say fukk FFX.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
7, 10, 12.

I see why people say 6 is the best but I was late to it. Still enjoyed it tho.

And Tactics deserves a HM.

Daps
6, 8 and 9 are my fave in terms of story.

In terms of magic and ability system: 7, 10 and 5

In terms of characters: 7, 6 and I don't know

In terms of villains: 6, 9 (Kuja) and dare I say 13 (Barthandelus was one of the only good things about FFXIII)

Best airships: 8, 9 and 6

Last edited: